Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best items for Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

01-19-2013

Quote:
8BitRager:
I used a Guinsoo's Rageblade with her once. To be quite frank, the small AD bonus from Hextech GUnblade doesnt make the price worth it for a half AP item. Unless you bck it up with another AD item. Everytime I used Guinsoo's, people completely underestimated my damage and I, myself, underestimated it as well. There were times where I dived and I had the thought in my head that the fight could go either way. it was one of those iffy engages, but the damage that a HTGB and GRB on a Kat dished out faaaar surpassed what I estimated and I ended up coming out way on top in an engagement I wasn't even 50% sure about.

auto attacking with Katarina is fun

netkitten

01-19-2013

Quote:
ectb:
Katarina doesnt scale with armor; besides the aoe damage from sunfire is laughable.

they do it to survive longer. personally i don't like this build, pro can make it work but it looks risky for an ordinary player, you can buy belt and build it to rylai after all

PlatinumRooster

01-19-2013

Quote:
ectb:
auto attacking with Katarina is fun

So is W spamming to keep the RB stacks up.

Cakecicle

01-19-2013

10 pots until 10 minutes and then buy warmogs and sunfire cape

NotBuzzJack

01-19-2013

Quote:
netkitten:
they do it to survive longer. personally i don't like this build, pro can make it work but it looks risky for an ordinary player, you can buy belt and build it to rylai after all

I saw Scarizard do it on stream.