Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Can someone explain to me why my name is IS130fe7d3b52438?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130fe7d3b52438

Junior Member

01-19-2013

My login name is Ceracyst. Is my login different from my summoner name? Am I stuck with this?

I haven't played in quite a while and i'm just getting back into this game. The last time I played my name was Ceracyst and I'd like to have that back if it's possible.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Did you make a new account?

Did you already claim a summoner name, or did you login to the forums first?

Forums show summoner name, not account name. If you don't have a summoner name yet, it might default to this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

01-19-2013

It got changed because the tribunal punished you for inappropriate name.

What kind of complete idiot uses "ze racist" as his summoner name anyway?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130fe7d3b52438

Junior Member

01-19-2013

It's not "ze racist". It's Ceracyst, pronounced SARAH- cist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

Member

01-19-2013

They made a summoner name sweep not too long ago. People who haven't played a game in a while were reduced to numbers and stuff.

Given that I only play on EUW and not NA, it affected me too.

I suppose you could try to e-mail support if you care enough. But I think these numbers are excessively stylish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130fe7d3b52438

Junior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Firellius:
Did you make a new account?

Did you already claim a summoner name, or did you login to the forums first?

Forums show summoner name, not account name. If you don't have a summoner name yet, it might default to this.


I don't know how to look at account details but I've had this account for over a year now, at the least. I just haven't been playing due to real life stuff that was in my way. Now I have some extra time, I'd like my actual name back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130fe7d3b52438

Junior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
IS17804f7429d10e:
They made a summoner name sweep not too long ago. People who haven't played a game in a while were reduced to numbers and stuff.

Given that I only play on EUW and not NA, it affected me too.

I suppose you could try to e-mail support if you care enough. But I think these numbers are excessively stylish.



Ah! That explains it then. Thank you. I guess I will be emailing them. Hopefully they'll help me out with this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

Senior Member

01-19-2013

I love your new name. Has something feral and mysterious.

Let's make love right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netkitten

Senior Member

01-19-2013

well, at least it sounds unique


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130fe7d3b52438

Junior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Duke Br0heimer:
I love your new name. Has something feral and mysterious.

Let's make love right now.



I need an adult.


12