****ing nerf Olaf already you stupid ****ing downsyndrome Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Microbicide

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Potato View Post
Oh look, another guy who thinks he knows better than the people who made this game.

yeah i bet u thought eve and khazix were balanced u ****ing ass kissing nerd

LittleMewMew

01-19-2013

While I agree Olaf is quite annoying to fight against. I don't think you are going about this correctly. Saying an opinion and acting like a spoiled child are two entirely different things. Riot isn't obligated to give you anything. You should be grateful they even do balance patches this often. Too many other games don't really care about balance and only care about your wallet.

So I'd suggest you take a chill pill, drink some chamomile tea, take up meditation for a bit and relax.

Warlord Unseen

01-19-2013

12 year olds make whiny posts like this. 12 year olds cry for nerfs instead of practicing. 12 year old nerds get to 1500 rating and think they're better then they are. Good luck.

Microbicide

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
While I agree Olaf is quite annoying to fight against. I don't think you are going about this correctly. Saying an opinion and acting like a spoiled child are two entirely different things. Riot isn't obligated to give you anything. You should be grateful they even do balance patches this often. Too many other games don't really care about balance and only care about your wallet.

So I'd suggest you take a chill pill, drink some chamomile tea, take up meditation for a bit and relax.

if riot cared about the comunity they would have nerfed ezreal and darius already but nope they enjoy that cash flow from noobs who abuse op champs for elo