Fiora counters Jax.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luscious Lenny

01-19-2013

well i dont know much, but i will say i have fapped to fiora

NotBuzzJack

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Potato View Post
...Don't use Counter Strike against her ult?
No I think I'll use Counterstrike to completely negate 320 / 660 / 1000 (+ 240% bonus AD) Physical damage.

Fiora Mid GG

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Potato View Post
...Don't use Counter Strike against her ult?
Then she wins every trade and can use her ult to finish you off as soon as counter strike is on cd. You do realize that as he jumps + counter strikes to her that she can lunge away to a minion and then back to him. Right?! Like Fiora can out play Jax's entire skill set with even minimal thinking ability.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valory View Post
Out plays? Da hell? Pre-six he counter strike + jumps to you, you lunge away and lunge back after with riposte and burst of speed.

Post-six you don't ult until he counter strikes.
Duder... no. you and your smurf, stop trolling.

I beat bad malphites playing as Riven in lane. It happens.

I've played a lot of Fiora, and even in S2 the only place I found for her was midlane AD assassin. Or counter Rengar toplane I suppose, but he usually jungles so...

Lunge away to what? His minion line?

Fugis

01-19-2013

I'm sorry but I have a lot of success with fiora against just about every matchup except jax. Riposte isnt enough to win trades against him, and counterstrike wrecks you. When he counterstrikes you either have the option of getting stunned which allows him to burst you down mega fast, or ulting which does no damage to him because he will just leave counterstrike up.

Fugis

01-19-2013

Quote:
Then she wins every trade and can use her ult to finish you off as soon as counter strike is on cd. You do realize that as he jumps + counter strikes to her that she can lunge away to a minion and then back to him. Right?! Like Fiora can out play Jax's entire skill set with even minimal thinking ability.
How spread out are your minions? Usually when hes jumping on me its because im last hitting, which means a lunge won't take me far enough to evade him. I have a feeling you just played against a bad jax and now think you know the matchup.

Fiora Mid GG

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugis View Post
How spread out are your minions? Usually when hes jumping on me its because im last hitting, which means a lunge won't take me far enough to evade him. I have a feeling you just played against a bad jax and now think you know the matchup.
Even lunging away to a minion that will still get you stunned but is on the very edge of his counter strike will win you the trade with a properly timed riposte.

I feel as if people simply haven't played Fiora to the extent that she needs to be. She is a champ with a low skill floor but a very high ceiling. A mastered jax vs a mastered fiora would be even in my honest opinion.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

this weak is jax free weak don't get too happy when u beat jax in lane lol

Jumbledcode

01-19-2013

Quote:
Out plays? Da hell? Pre-six he counter strike + jumps to you, you lunge away and lunge back after with riposte and burst of speed.

Post-six you don't ult until he counter strikes.
Just no. No competent Jax is going to counterstrike stun you as he jumps unless he's about to finish you. He'll just do an empowered leap strike and use counterstrike if you try to trade back.

After six, he'll just walk up to you and start beating you to death. Jump if you run, counterstrike if you ult.

Cloud Potato

01-19-2013

Quote:
I was responding to the guy that said Counter Strike was useless against an ulting Fiora.