Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do you find lol so fun?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

01-19-2013

I don't anymore.

Somebody told me you can't build damage and expect to do damage while I was trying out new builds. Sadly, that guy was right - what you do and how you do it is all in your role. And changing your role via items is impossible, it's fixed by what your champion can do.

Which was kind of a let-down.

That and that somebody told me to rather kill myself if I can protect the carry with it than live myself if I want to win.
That guy, too, sadly was right. I tried that out on many, many occasions and unless the carry was literally braindead, it worked every time. In the end, everything only revolves around that guy. And it doesn't even have fun mechanics to make playing it appealing (save for Draven).

So yeah, I kinda just stick around because there's no real competition.

TenshiNoMaou

01-19-2013

I like to laugh at the kids who who say "Meta" "real" "do you even lift" oh and the occasional "YOU'RE/YOUR" debacle.

Auspexa

01-19-2013

Who said LoL is fun? I haven't seen anyone actually having fun in ranked games. Everyone plays this game to rage and get mad because there's nothing else to play.

Black OpaD

01-19-2013

Quote:
Auspexa:
Who said LoL is fun? I haven't seen anyone actually having fun in ranked games. Everyone plays this game to rage and get mad because there's nothing else to play.

If your not going to give a reason as to why you like lol, but just post negativity, please do it somewhere else.

Purple Puma

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ahris Boobs:
Yes, that was fun 2 years ago when people didn't mind it.
But now, the second you do something non-standard, you get flamed for 30 minutes straight... which is the most 'toxic' 'anti-fun' thing I can think of.

idk, i did a few games doing ap support cait with a adc sona, and no one said a word about our builds.

TheEmeraldCat

01-19-2013

i keep playing because ive spent 2500$+ in riot points and i dont see a point in stopping

Auspexa

01-19-2013

Quote:
Black OpaD:
If your not going to give a reason as to why you like lol, but just post negativity, please do it somewhere else.

Posts on NA forums

Can't differentiate between you're and your

Vinta Calvert

01-19-2013

The replay value.

It's not the same game with the same results every time you play it.

Wangnam Style

01-19-2013

i like owning noobs

rapcoon

01-19-2013

killing people.