Why do you find lol so fun?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black OpaD

01-19-2013

What makes you keep playing lol?

Mine would be the thrill or finding what the next champion is. I love every champ in lol and am looking forward to all to come.

Dryad Soraka

01-19-2013

hoping one day soraka will get a new skin

Ahris Boobs

01-19-2013

My group of friends that I have known through different games that I talk to nearly everyday on vent for the past 5 years all play it.

Honestly, I haven't played a game by myself in like a year, aside from the occasional ARAM when nobody is on.

Mïkêy

01-19-2013

My friends all play it, it's competitive, and as the above posters name suggests. AHRIS BOOBS.

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I play it because I'm too lazy to install DotA 2.

Rhodyn

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahris Boobs View Post
My group of friends that I have known through different games that I talk to nearly everyday on vent for the past 5 years all play it.

Honestly, I haven't played a game by myself in like a year, aside from the occasional ARAM when nobody is on.
wow thats the second time i have seen u post on something...

Btw Hecarim and Xerath just make LoL to fun to throw away.

MoonMaster3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Trying new and weird builds on Champions.

Cakecicle

01-19-2013

Because i have nothing else to play. I don't play that much anymore though, bads just get me frustrated. 1-3 games daily but sometimes i do ARAMs if i have nothing else to do.

Ahris Boobs

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMaster3 View Post
Trying new and weird builds on Champions.
Yes, that was fun 2 years ago when people didn't mind it.
But now, the second you do something non-standard, you get flamed for 30 minutes straight... which is the most 'toxic' 'anti-fun' thing I can think of.

Cakecicle

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahris Boobs View Post
Yes, that was fun 2 years ago when people didn't mind it.
But now, the second you do something non-standard, you get flamed for 30 minutes straight... which is the most 'toxic' 'anti-fun' thing I can think of.
What difference does it even make? It's always an AD, AP, MS, or full-tank build. Any other variations is just numbers.