Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

7/7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaric11

01-19-2013

I've played 7 games today and had upwards of 2 leavers/trolls/feeders in every. single. game.

Last game lasted all of 20 minutes. Our bot lane had a combined total of 1-23.

I am not going to bed until I have had a halfway decent game goddammit. Who's d!ck do I have to suck to get a game without complete @sswads?

Alaric11

01-19-2013

Starting round 8. This time as support leo. God I hope our varus can cs.

Off to a good start, cleint crashed already.

woopyfrood

01-19-2013

inb4 you win this game.

2000 Elo Scrub

01-19-2013

Stop crying, I have played over 1k+ ranked games in s2 and I have encountered 3 leavers

rizLLL

01-19-2013

Quote:
2000 Elo Scrub:
Stop crying, I have played over 1k+ ranked games in s2 and I have encountered 3 leavers

bull****, if u dont get a leave in 1 in 5 games, you may aswell have won the lottery

Alaric11

01-19-2013

welp I don't feel too bad about this one, nid and I really kicked ass. But of course mundo has been feeding intentionally for half the game.

Alaric11

01-19-2013

ninth times the charm. gotta love veigar.

Bolby

01-19-2013

Quote:
2000 Elo Scrub:

You should go to vegas immediately. Because I don't think I can go 10 games without atleast 1 leaver in one of them.

Wolfsleigher

01-19-2013

Quote:
Bolby:
You should go to vegas immediately. Because I don't think I can go 10 games without atleast 1 leaver in one of them.

^^ it doesn't have to be your team... an enemy leaver counts too.

Ash HD

01-19-2013

Are there a lot of leavers sub-1200 ELO or something? All I hear about is people complaining about how often they get leavers. Including enemy teammates I've had one out of all my ranked games this season, and less than 10 ever.