Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All of our supports were having a tea party, when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingFrostbite

01-19-2013

Well considering who Sona hangs out with Thresh shouldn't be to lonely.

Raptamei

01-19-2013

Today: "oh a badass support, looks cool, looks fun, etc etc etc will buy this new support"

Release day: "ME MID ME MID"

Two weeks later: Patch log: AP ratios nerfed.
Community: "GG another support norfed Morello why you keep narfing supports u nerd"

Adumu

01-19-2013

Quote:
Filthy:
Taric: Ezreal said that not only was he incredibly helpful in lane, but also had a body like a...(continues talking with soraka)

Alistar: THRESH! Sure your not the type of guy Id typically have tea with, but ill be damned, I kind of like you. About time I can fight bot lane without worrying about breaking someones nails, wrinkling a skirt, TARIC WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR BLOODSTONE SKIN AAAAAAAAAARRGGHGHGH *Charges through wall, leaving a gaping hole

Nunu seated upon Willump's back, his face stuffed with crumpets: Whas' dat all abou'?

Heimerdinger: Indeed.

-awkward silence-

Digitality

01-19-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z65s0fqDw4&t=0m23s

Ireliateyou

01-19-2013

Quote:
Adumu:
Nunu seated upon Willump's back, his face stuffed with crumpets: Whas' dat all abou'?

Heimerdinger: Indeed.

-awkward silence-

Lux: Hey guys, I just got back from playing midlane! What's happening?

Taric: Ugh, seriously? You know you don't have to brag about being able to dual spec. Heck, most of us can't, and when we tried we weren't allowed.

Lulu: I remember being allowed to solo lane once...

Thresh: Hey, that's right! I'm also pretty good at top and jungle, oh man is that fun!

*Awkward silence*

Taric: [whispers to Soraka] Yeah, there's something off with this guy.