All of our supports were having a tea party, when...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FabulousJeremy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Hey guys! Hope I'm not late! I brought my Philospher's stone...

*awkward stares as someone manly struts along with the carry*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

Senior Member

01-19-2013

A support champion themed around being a reaper. Never thought I'd see that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FabulousJeremy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulgaines View Post
A support champion themed around being a reaper. Never thought I'd see that.
All we need now is Angus and we'll be golden.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DustyHowitzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Im going to purchase him, and then I shall play him middle, like I do all my champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Panda l

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyHowitzer View Post
Im going to purchase him, and then I shall play him middle, like I do all my champions.
Will proceed to report.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Persona

Member

01-19-2013

Taric: "So, what does everyone do off the Fields of Justice?"

Sona: "..."

Soraka: "I do charity work, healing mostly."

Alistar: "I work to expose injustice and crime through non-violent methods. I'm actually a very eloquent speaker."

Thresh: "I torment the undying souls of the dearly departed, feeding on their agony, relishing in their suffering, twisting them until they break."

*Awkward silence*

Taric: "...Oh...I direct musical theater."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FabulousJeremy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
Taric: "So, what does everyone do off the Fields of Justice?"

Sona: "..."

Soraka: "I do charity work, healing mostly."

Alistar: "I work to expose injustice and crime through non-violent methods. I'm actually a very eloquent speaker."

Thresh: "I torment the undying souls of the dearly departed, feeding on their agony, relishing in their suffering, twisting them until they break."

*Awkward silence*

Taric: "...Oh...I direct musical theater."
*Awkward silence continues*

Lulu: "Well... does anyone here like singing?"

Taric: "Oh, oh! I love singing along to 'I'm a Barbie Girl!' It's truly outrageous!"

Nami: "Well, singing along to 'Under the Sea' usually relaxes me."

Soraka: "I sing to the patterns of the stars some nights."

Thresh: "Ah yes, I do love singing to the sounds of tortured souls. Would you like a sample?"

Taric: "Well um we-"

Thresh: *Unleashes a wave of horrifying screams*

*Awkward silence pursues*

Soraka: [Whispering to Taric] "Who invited this guy again?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilShadow777

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Bump for this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TornSpirit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
*Awkward silence continues*

Lulu: "Well... does anyone here like singing?"

Taric: "Oh, oh! I love singing along to 'I'm a Barbie Girl!' It's truly outrageous!"

Nami: "Well, singing along to 'Under the Sea' usually relaxes me."

Soraka: "I sing to the patterns of the stars some nights."

Thresh: "Ah yes, I do love singing to the sounds of tortured souls. Would you like a sample?"

Taric: "Well um we-"

Thresh: *Unleashes a wave of horrifying screams*

*Awkward silence pursues*

Soraka: [Whispering to Taric] "Who invited this guy again?"
-Janna arrives looking concerned

Taric: Uh... hey Janna. What brings you back here? Didn't you leave to meet with some other friends?

Janna: (eyes scanning room) Oh, I just heard the massive scream and I wanted to check what all the commotion was abou-OH SWEET JESUS WHAT IS HE DOING IN HERE?

Thresh:...I support, do I not? I do not see a problem with my presence here, especially after a long day of tormenting lost souls.

Janna: ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
*Awkward silence continues*

Lulu: "Well... does anyone here like singing?"

Taric: "Oh, oh! I love singing along to 'I'm a Barbie Girl!' It's truly outrageous!"

Nami: "Well, singing along to 'Under the Sea' usually relaxes me."

Soraka: "I sing to the patterns of the stars some nights."

Thresh: "Ah yes, I do love singing to the sounds of tortured souls. Would you like a sample?"

Taric: "Well um we-"

Thresh: *Unleashes a wave of horrifying screams*

*Awkward silence pursues*

Soraka: [Whispering to Taric] "Who invited this guy again?"

Taric: Ezreal said that not only was he incredibly helpful in lane, but also had a body like a...(continues talking with soraka)

Alistar: THRESH! Sure your not the type of guy Id typically have tea with, but ill be damned, I kind of like you. About time I can fight bot lane without worrying about breaking someones nails, wrinkling a skirt, TARIC WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR BLOODSTONE SKIN AAAAAAAAAARRGGHGHGH *Charges through wall, leaving a gaping hole


12