Do me a favor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

01-20-2013

Call me old-fashioned, but I say gg only when it was actually a gg. A 4v5 isn't a gg. 400-0 isn't a good game. There were 4-5 people that by all accounts just spent 10-15+ minutes not having fun. I'm not going to pretend it was a good game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirLucious LftFt

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindre View Post
"it's extremely arrogant for the winner to say "gg" first, regardless of the quality of the game"

Pretty much how I see it, especially if the game wasn't even close. If it was a close game? Yeah, sure, I'm fine with that.

But when you say gg wp first when it's 300 to 0 (or worse) for whatever reason and you're on the winning team that just makes you look like an ass rubbing it in your opponents face in my opinion.
how a lot of us see it is how we saw it as kids.

when playing sports you always shake hands and literaly say GG its ingrained in my brain and many others that its a form of respect.

in this way if the winning team says GG WP and the losing team doesnt respond that is disrespectfull.

the winning team appreciated and acknowledged that both teams tried their best and the losing team did'nt so they left bitter.

on a side note if both teams try hard and ppl try to have fun the game tends to be a GG regardless