Pax Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BĂȘte Noire

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froozog View Post
Free Pax Jax and Riot Singed free from Riot, similar to Facebook Tristana
Get its before its gone! http://*******/aZZA

LEAKED
Scam

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Reposting this from a thread i put it in last night:

PLEASE NOTE

If you are going to buy PAX Jax from eBay, buy it for Child's Play.

Child's Play is a charity setup by Penny Arcade to gift video games to children's hopitals around christmas.

There are PAX Jax cards on eBay that are being sold by Child's Play, with money from the purchase going toward the charity.

If you insist on buying PAX Jax from eBay, buy it from the charity. Don't hand your money over to some jerk who picked up a free card at an expo and is trying to make a quick buck.

The charity cards are always Buy it Now only, so you know how much of your money is going towards the charity. You also get the option to add more money on top of the card purchase (anywhere from $1 to $20) as an additional donation to the charity.

I love the Child's Play charity, and I donate whatever I can spare to it every year. I you really want that Jax skin, give the kids a good christmas whileyou're at it.

Dryesias

10-20-2010

Wow what a completely unoriginal phishing attempt by the FREE PAX JAX guy.

Thistlemin

10-20-2010

Can someone ban these members entering in keyloggers? Seriously these people need their computer addresses banned from Riot forums and games.

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemin View Post
Can someone ban these members entering in keyloggers? Seriously these people need their computer addresses banned from Riot forums and games.
I think he got hacked. He is a level 30 with match history.

So either he's gone crazy thinking he can phish the forums, or someone is using his account illegally.

Kroghar

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightyears View Post
PLEASE NOTE

If you are going to buy PAX Jax from eBay, buy it for Child's Play.
Oh that's pretty cool. I wasn't even considering getting the skin from Ebay, but if the proceeds go to Charity, I wouldn't feel guilty splurging on something frivolous like that. Thanks for the heads up!

Kroghar

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroghar View Post
Oh that's pretty cool. I wasn't even considering getting the skin from Ebay, but if the proceeds go to Charity, I wouldn't feel guilty splurging on something frivolous like that. Thanks for the heads up!
Unfortunately, looking at Ebay, there are non up from Child's Play, one assmonkey has 10 codes up, and that's it.

Gotsun

10-20-2010

yah if i saw a charity selling wouldn't be a prob but yah not gonna buy it from some loser in his parents basement no offense to anyone :-p

Thistlemin

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightyears View Post
I think he got hacked. He is a level 30 with match history.

So either he's gone crazy thinking he can phish the forums, or someone is using his account illegally.
Ouch. Either way then, Riot should look into restoring these accounts to their proper owners then.