Zyra hidden changes/ fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mopeas

01-18-2013

I noticed some changes to Zyra after the recent patch that were not mentioned in the patch notes.

- Her passive no longer automatically fires where it was pointing at the time of your button spamming death.
- Target graphic on the target of plant turrets.
- Additional graphic lines on the two sides of Grasping Roots cast animation. I don't fully understand this change. It seems to appear and disappear. Additionally did the width of the spell increase?
- I'm not 100% sure if the plant bug on wildfire Zyra was fixed, but I am fairly certain.

Also do plant turrets prioritize champions now? Can someone test this?

All in all Riot seems to have fixed a lot of bugs with Zyra which makes me very happy. Thank you Riot.

Please list other changes you have noticed.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I'm pretty sure the change to Zyra's passive activation was a bug fix in a previous patch, not this one

mopeas

01-18-2013

Welp that's embarrassing. Woops. Not on top of it.

Hrmm looking at lol wikia the nerf happened on patch 153. Nothing was fixed after that patch. Then looking at notes for patch 154 there is nothing about changes to Zyra. Was there another patch between those?

When did these changes happen and why aren't they in any patch notes?

mopeas

01-19-2013

bump

Silkdawn

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
I'm pretty sure the change to Zyra's passive activation was a bug fix in a previous patch, not this one
If it was a bug fix it was a poor one, since I havent noticed the fix until recently.

Krift

01-21-2013

Yeah i dont get the ''e'' lanes on the side... And to be fair, I have been using google to find this tread for like 15min cause zyra doesnt feel the same... The EWQ combo seem totally off with me... Like the range of the E is shorter? Totally weird i dont like it

mopeas

01-22-2013

There have been some definite changes to Zyra made without any note I've seen from Riot. Is this killing anyone else? Why did this just happen without anything being said? What were all the changes made?

Krift

01-23-2013

Totally agree, its killing me personnally

DrAsawa15

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Yeah, they must've done something. I didn't feel the initial nerf, and her passive still had a mind of it's own, but I had recently played another game as her, and her E feels different. The passive was fixed though, so maybe the nerf didn't go through at first?

XMoulinRougeX

01-23-2013

The plants do not prioritize champions. At least I don't think so. They do however hit whatever you're autoattacking. Still, it sucks because most people will just run away anyway until the plants die and then attack.