Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oRegret

01-22-2013

Is just a nautilus/blitz with a blitz type W skill that pulls your ally. The Q is just naut/blitz

Wouldn't the pull deny every single dam kill?

Zswords

01-22-2013

The pull is optional for the ally. The chain is more Nautilus like, Your ult is better for establish a 'dead zone' while your passive makes you invincible eventually. Then there's the rake, which is an original ability for him. (I call it a rake atleast)

If you wanna complain about 'identical champs' I point you to Sejuani and Nautilus. >.>

Jericho Hombre

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zswords View Post
The pull is optional for the ally. The chain is more Nautilus like, Your ult is better for establish a 'dead zone' while your passive makes you invincible eventually. Then there's the rake, which is an original ability for him. (I call it a rake atleast)

If you wanna complain about 'identical champs' I point you to Sejuani and Nautilus. >.>

If you're calling it a rake it can't be exclusive to him, since Talon's W is Rake.

Mothalius

01-23-2013

Idk about you guys, but I can't wait to get team mates out of nasty positions incredibly easy with my lantern toss which is a mile long and then listen to the subsequent, "LUCKY ***" from the other team.