Shyvana's State in Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

02-18-2013

If the Blade of the Ruined King is updated to the version on the PBE, it will be a core item on her.

Quote:
Blade of the Ruined King
+30 Attack Damage
+40% Attack Speed
UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks deal 5% of the target's current Health in bonus physical damage (max 120 vs.minions)and heals you for 30% of your total Attack Damage on hit.
UNIQUE Active: Deals 100 + 10% of target champion's maximum Health as physical damage,heals for the same amount,and steals 30% of the target's Movement Speed for 4 seconds (60 second cooldown)
I also recently figured out that Frozen Mallet + Liandry's Torment actually works on her.

Kan3Madn3ss

02-18-2013

make her e have a stun on it when hit with basic attack rather than deal additional 15% of dmg dealt with it...and thats how u fix her.......doesnt give her an instant stun but allows her some cc if used with any amount of skill

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
If the Blade of the Ruined King is updated to the version on the PBE, it will be a core item on her.
Agreed, new Blade of the Ruined King might make her suck a bit less.

I still hold firm that she needs some buffs though.

AnathemaMonstrum

02-18-2013

So... I was thinking of picking Shyvana up, is she worth buying currently?

Justin Nguyen

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnathemaMonstrum View Post
So... I was thinking of picking Shyvana up, is she worth buying currently?
Nope. She honestly isn't I'll tell you that for sure.

footfoe

02-18-2013

yeah, her jungle speed is just to slow with leashing and jungle changes. Congrats riot, warwick can jungle now, thats what's important i guess.

Axhliay

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
yeah, her jungle speed is just to slow with leashing and jungle changes. Congrats riot, warwick can jungle now, thats what's important i guess.
Its not her speed thats changed, its what she can do with her speed is alot weaker than it needs to be.

And to the person that was interested in buying Shyvana. It depends. Coming from a main, she is alot of fun. You can easily stick to a target and destroy them with little effort, but she is item dependant in her current state. You can't really do much without items, and by being forced to buy machete, It hinders her until she can evolve it. Madreds is the objective pick, If you want Dragons, Barons Etc. But if you want to kill champions, then Lizard elder is quite effective at what it does.

If you do decide to get Shy, the key thing is to have fun. No point playing a champ if you're not gonna have fun.

ChiefYin

02-18-2013

Well I would like to say that in season 3 the main champions to play are ap. AP really got a huge buff because it is harder to counter. I would also like to say that the fact that shyvana is only half ad in truth really damaged her in season 3. You see like others shyvana was my first 6300 champion and I loved her so much I wanted to make the best of everything she had (lets just say I found out the hard way hybrid Shyvana sucks hard core). So now that AD is so easy to counter and not as viable in season 3 Shyvana has major issues. She doesn't do enough in a game, unless she gets fed early, which is really difficult to do. In response to making her flame twirly thing a debuff, that would be far too op, but I defiantly think that changing her skills would be helpful. Or if you did a rework on her kind of like you did to twitch and evelyn. She defiantly needs work and I really wold love to play her but I kind of refuse because of her lack of damage.

Best Lux Earth

02-18-2013

Maybe give shyv a passive on her W like nocts W?

김치 비빔밥

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

bump