Shyvana's State in Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

copperpoint

02-03-2013

Up to be seen.

Opened a thread in the general part:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3079796

Hopefully we will get more attention that way.

copperpoint

02-04-2013

Up, up, all up.

Battle Pope V2

02-05-2013

I find that in season two I could at least jump on a carry, and if not kill them, I could really take a punishment, and easily zone them from my team. Now I find I have to build insanely tanky to have that same type of effectiveness, and in doing so I do no damage and im not a threat to a carry that can easily life steal their way through the mediocre dmg that I do. This is my real problem with her. Cant be played as a tank, and I laugh at anyone that thinks they can play her as an assassin.

copperpoint

02-05-2013

@Battle, agreed though not entirely sure where this change comes from... because dmg items became more attractive ? Becasue pen is better ? I really dont know, but she needs a redesign bring back dragonic terror to the woods and the hearts of players

copperpoint

02-06-2013

If you find the time please try to post in the new thread in the general part, to keep it visible. Thanks

Renanthera

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Bump!

copperpoint

02-07-2013

bumbē

The patch today at least buffed 2 of her possible items a little. Although you can consider this an idirect buff, its not as much. (All the other champs can use the buffed items too

bigred66

02-07-2013

i used to get destroyed when jungling against shyv in s02.. but now when i see a shyvana i am no longer scared and i dont like it. i liked being afraid of a dragon flying over the wall of red buff and bighting my face off

copperpoint

02-08-2013

Yea, thats what I meant.

I dont know if her dmg actually got lower compared to season 2 or where exactly this comes from.
Though I am pessimistic that she will get some attention soon.

She totally doesnt fit into Riots new masterplan of the jungle. Weakening aoe junglers ... well they sure did that part right, transforming the fastest jungler in the the game into a "just good" jungler with close to no gank or aceptable cj potential.

Are they scared that making her as strong as she once was, too powerful ? Maybe she would be able to go through the jungle without a machete ?

Why Riot? WHY ?

Mr Fletcher

02-18-2013

bump