Oh my god nerf darius already

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbstractSoul

05-08-2013

Darius is the most unbalanced and overpowered champion I have seen so far. Usually I am pretty happy with your balancing Riot, but I am downright astounded that you missed this guy. If it weren't for his ultimate, he wouldn't be so bad.. but the fact that it allows him to jump to me and deal nearly half of my health in damage indicates that someone at Riot does not have a firm grasp on the term "balanced". Don't get me wrong, I love Riot and LoL, but I am not happy with your job on Darius. Please fix this Riot.

Nakawaka

05-08-2013

....................Katarina. Malzahar. Veigar. Leblanc.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Sorry bro, honestly, if you can't beat Darius, it is more that you aren't good at this game yet.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-08-2013

now we have to make fun of you

darius made you cry huehuehue

AbstractSoul

05-08-2013

Not crying, just stating that in my opinion Darius needs a lot of work. If built in any semi-decent way, he can do much more damage than he should be able to if he were balanced, and like I said, it is the ult that I have a problem with.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Dar is pretty weak actually.

AbstractSoul

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
He may be weak on higher levels of play, but in pvp at lower levels he can do signifigant damage. I can post my replay if you want, it shows it fairly well.

Airmanmao

05-08-2013

Quote:
What are you talking about? In coop vs ai when darius is on my team. I always get kill deaths of a normal game. In coop vs ai, I usually get 10+ kills and less than five deaths. When a darius was in my game ive went like 3 and 8 and ive gotten a 21 ASSIST game with a CARRY.

Mogs01gt

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractSoul View Post
He may be weak on higher levels of play, but in pvp at lower levels he can do signifigant damage. I can post my replay if you want, it shows it fairly well.
Lower play and randoms doesnt show issues with champs. He is fantastic against bruisers which is often used at lower levels and randoms.

IMO he is a fun champ but very easily countered and really only fits top lane. He is an ok jungler.

AbstractSoul

05-08-2013

Quote:
Lower play and randoms doesnt show issues with champs. He is fantastic against bruisers which is often used at lower levels and randoms.

IMO he is a fun champ but very easily countered and really only fits top lane. He is an ok jungler.
Since most of you don't share my opinion, could you at least tell me how to counter him? It's free darius week and every team is using him.. and I can't ever seem to beat him.. he uses his ulti right when hes about to die and I'm practically at full health and he somehow pops out a kill..?