AP Yi SHOULD NOT EXIST - About to quit LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

01-19-2013

I agree. AP Yi is just plain annoying as ****.

Bronicorn

01-19-2013

Hey guys, hey, hey, hey, hey guys, does anyone know how to use ignite? how about tristana, What is she? Learn to counter, dude. If you're having a problem with ap yi, go adc and play tristana, Your e will apply a magic damage ignite and you will rape his face off. Also, you can r to interruppt his heal, then kill him. Jeeze, bro. Just play anyone with a knock or grievous wounds.

Grizzlier

01-19-2013

AP yi dies very quickly and to counter his meditate just make sure to grab a support who cc's his meditate like taric or leona or alistar or nami or...any support and then kill him. Yi should have a hard time even if he is using alpha strike a lot to win in the bot lane when your adc can free harass him with ranged attacks. If your playing blind pick then tough luck to you.

AP yi is usually played mid anyway so it should be a rare occasion you see him bot, most people stick with the meta and won't send anything but a ranged adc and a support down bot at least in ranked so at least I can tell you your experience was rare?

Eloquid

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawkoh View Post
Countering AP Yi is easy. Interrupt his meditate somehow. Fear, silence, and toss all work from my experience. I'm not entirely certain about stuns, but your team should have some sort of CC that can control his meditate.
Maybe if I ask him nicely? AP Yi is one more abomination that will see it's end, but knowing how it goes with Riot, it will make thousands sick in the stomach many times until he does.

Onij

01-19-2013

I'm kind of a noob, but I've played games top lane v Yi and never had a problem. Then he roams and gets kills. Then he comes back to lane and sucks. I dont know if people are just bad or if Yi just cant win top lane.

btw if youre so annoyed get a support with a stun like Leona to stun him under tower.

Delete Teemo

01-19-2013

Your tears are delicious.

and inferior

AdgharKH

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlier View Post
AP yi dies very quickly and to counter his meditate just make sure to grab a support who cc's his meditate like taric or leona or alistar or nami or...any support and then kill him. Yi should have a hard time even if he is using alpha strike a lot to win in the bot lane when your adc can free harass him with ranged attacks. If your playing blind pick then tough luck to you.

AP yi is usually played mid anyway so it should be a rare occasion you see him bot, most people stick with the meta and won't send anything but a ranged adc and a support down bot at least in ranked so at least I can tell you your experience was rare?
Stuns don't stop Yi's W. Leona has nothing special against AP Yi (Kass or Fiddle would be better for the silence)

adc

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdgharKH View Post
Stuns don't stop Yi's W. Leona has nothing special against AP Yi (Kass or Fiddle would be better for the silence)
LOL.

Yi's W is a channel. Stuns stop channels. Your skills are inferior.

Razor 9mm

01-19-2013

He's not broken, but he is hands down the most irritating champion to play against. If you ask me, that's reason enough to nerf him.

Wiltsee

01-19-2013

lol