Jungle Jarvan: Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

01-18-2013

Hey guys,

I've recently been trying out jarvan's jungle, and i'm highly enjoying it. However, i thought i'd ask- what do you guys usually build on him?

I usually start maldred's, upgrade to wriggle's fairly early (before or after buying a giant's belt), then i upgrade belt to warmog's when i can. I know that it lowers your damage output to have warmog's, but it just makes you so unbelievably tanky that i almost always find it worth buying.

After that, my preference is usually atma's in combo with warmogs, and then i'll get something with mresist (bulwark, banshee's, etc). Sometimes i mix it up a bit- if i find myself assassinating or if i get fed, i might pick up an early tri force (which i usually don't buy if i'm just tanking max damage.)

The problem is between sunfire, randuins, frozen heart, bulwark, locket, etc. There are so many hp/armor giving items, i often have a hard time prioritizing. What do you guys think/do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X4N4T05

01-19-2013

My generic build i use almost every time is Cloth-5 pots. 1st recall i get Madreds and Boots. Then i build wriggles. By now you should be warding around the other jungle. About level 9 i'll solo dragon (unless the lanes can help) My full build is based off being the initiator.

Full Build
Wriggles
Tabi/Mercs
Sunfire Cape
Banshees
Randuins
Warmogs
Then sell wriggles late for Atma's.

I'm 7-1 in ranked this season, was about 5-1 last season. With my build you have "the damages" and you can still dive in their and hold their team down with your ultimate.

Cool Lane synergies:

Rumble
Katarina
Xerath
Miss Fortune
Diana
Ezreal
Wukong
Lulu
Mordekaiser
Maokai
Lux
Veigar
And soon, Thresh looks like he would be pretty nasty.
Anyhow, thats my advice on J4 jungle. Have fun.