Dominion pro player ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychedelicWar

Recruiter

01-19-2013

First of all, make 2 types of dominion, one of 500 points like it is now and one of 750 or 1000 points, that's not hard to achieve and alot would enjoy longer games. To make it work when a team has 500 points difference it's an auto lose. Because some people wont surrender and the game would go on for ever, just like SR sometimes.

Fix blackfire torch ridicule amount of damage with heroes like teemo, elise,eve...

Ranked dominion games !!!

Make auto right click buy in shop menu.

Remove annoying tips to the right !

SuperQuackDuck

01-19-2013

With the new bft and lightbringer changes i think teemo is better reined in right now. Though to be fair i only play inhouses and rarely does one even pop up anymore.

DiscworldDeath

01-19-2013

I often have 22-27 min Dominion games. 44-50 minute games of Dominion sound like a bad idea for my constitution considering how little downtime there is in Dominion.

I also would have to sit through too long of a game where one team clearly outplays the other but yet you manage to hold on.

This idea had been raised before, but honestly, 1k points is a bad idea. There's very little downtime in Dominion, and making games even longer is going to be brutal.

Also, why are you a "pro player"? I doubt you earn your living playing Dominion, even though you've certainly played a LOT of Dominion games.

inFe eD

01-19-2013

If I could trade RP for cup ramen I could feasibly be a pro player!

SuperQuackDuck

01-19-2013

You could feastably be a pro player. Hurhur.

DiscworldDeath

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
On what exchange rate? Also, are you gonna have to pull the Baka to Test method of only buying one cup then splitting it in half and only eating one half each time, down to infinity?

(Yoshii was so lucky his sister came back.)

Golly

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
WTT 1 Cup Ramen 4 5000rp PST

Eyemite

01-19-2013

Maybe....I think the attraction to dominion is partly because it is fast paced. This would be treading a fine line because most people probably would not want a 45min-hour long dominion. Maybe 600 or 700 might be worth trying though.

PsychedelicWar

Recruiter

01-19-2013

750 then.