Ranked Team looking for 2!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savage Bro

01-18-2013

Hello League Community!

We are a group of friends who have been playing since Beta. We know and understand the game very well, including each others play styles. We are a tight knit group looking to expand and improve in ranked play. ELO is not a requirement as we all understand that it isn't easy to climb the ladders in Solo Q. We are looking for 2 players that already have synergy with each other and want to improve along with us. We are a relaxed group who want to play seriously and competitively. We want to help one another out and give each other constructive criticism.

We have our Mid, Support, and ADC players already picked out. We are only looking for a competent Jungler and Top.

We are looking for a Top player that has a good sized champion pool and 3 champs that he excels with in AD, and another 3 champs he is excels with that are AP.

As for our Jungler, we are looking for someone who plays champions with great initiate potential. Tanky Supportive jungles like Sejuani, Naut, and Maokai, just to name a few. Jungler must understand timings of all camps and objectives (Baron/Dragon).

We are an aggressive group and are objective based in our decisions during play. We don't like to give our team much chance to farm up and make any sort of come back so that must be a mentality of yours as well.

We are all on often (If not every day) and wish to play with two others who are willing to dedicate that time in playing with us in Normals, Skrims, and Ranked play.

Message me in game or in this thread and we'll get to you!

Savage Bro

01-18-2013

Bump

Speak No Evil

01-18-2013

I'm in just message me in game.

ThEscape Artist

01-19-2013

message me in game. im interested in joining as jungler/top

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

My friend of 15 years and I are interested. Online now. Msg me

WonderfulCupcake

01-19-2013

Im interested in joining as jungler. I main Skarner but can do Nautilus and Udyr as well.

Firestarter Xy

01-19-2013

I can admit I'm not the greatest player you'll ever meet, but I'm willing to put my name down.

My best roles are the 3 solo roles in the order of: Mid - Top - Jungle

IGN: Firestarter Xy - Should probably add that

Optismo

01-19-2013

1450 elo IGN: Optismo, i will be willing to try with you guys.

Savage Bro

01-19-2013

Bump

Lifeboats

01-19-2013

Add me, ill adc for you.