So I think I will get perma banned soon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndyK

01-18-2013

My last ban was 2 weeks. People say my next will be permanent. I am thinking of making a new account so I don't waste anymore time on an account that will get banned. I was also wondering if the bans reset like the leaving penalty resets. What are your opinions?

AndyK

01-18-2013

bump

Enfillyon

01-18-2013

i like how you've just assumed your account is going to get perma banned when all you have to do is stop acting like a terrible player in games to prevent yourself from being reported. if you know its going to get banned and you start a new account but dont change your attitude, im afraid to say youre still wasting your time.

Its not hard honestly. If you don't have anything good to say, dont bother hitting enter and typing it out.

doggeris789

01-18-2013

meh..

Think about what you said if you're already getting banned now what's gonna be so different if you just make a new account.

I'm not gonna bother to ask you why you got some bans

but maybe you should just look at why you got banned and not do it again
unless you know its something that isn't fixable without $$ (computer problems, ect)

shavragro

09-12-2013

i like how people are so quick to jump at this guy when everyone knows the tribunal is broken. its a popularity button, and thats it. just proof how bad the community is.

iP1ayJarvan

09-12-2013

Edit: holy ****, gonna check the date of all posts i read now. What's with the necros ?

benr3600

09-13-2013

Yeah, there is pretty much always a scapegoat on every losing team, somebody that gets blamed for feeding when they are 0/2 after 20 minutes of playing because the plaintiff is losing their lane. Some people simply have no personal accountability, and some are trolls that are skilled enough to where their stats suggest otherwise. I've had games with 4:1 KD and then did poorly in the next game with a hard counter/skilled player, camping jungler, early mistakes etc. and people occasionally tell me to uninstall etc. simply because we're losing as a team. Today somebody was 0/3 after almost a half an hour, and because they were trolling in the lobby people accused him of feeding, but if we were winning, I am 100% sure nobody could care less. The amount of insta "report ____" in post game lobbies indicates people simply get butthurt and need a scapegoat. I've seen people get harassed by their teammates in post game lobbies despite being good sports, and even by the other team when people win and are extremely poor sports about it. Jerkoffs gonna jerk.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavragro View Post
i like how people are so quick to jump at this guy when everyone knows the tribunal is broken. its a popularity button, and thats it. just proof how bad the community is.
I'm betting this is the guy who's account got banned's new account..

benr3600

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephïroth View Post
I'm betting this is the guy who's account got banned's new account..
Possibly, but could also be somebody aware of the various mean spirited people that exist in life period, much less people who know how to manipulate others and use the tools this game offers to their personal ends. Like I said, the community has plenty of crybabies, and trolling of all kinds is frequent, unfortunately, on the normal servers where people can pretty much mass produce accounts.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2013

I only say that because he's the one who necro'd the thread. :P