If you had a Riot Genie...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkaire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketzrix View Post
Having an item to deal with an opponent who keeps jumping in and out of the brush (besides a consumable ward), Preferably something that reveals opponents in brush within say... 200 spaces.
Twin Shadows? http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Shadows

Mine would be:

1. Give me Snowbunny Nidalee
2. Rework all the older champions that got pushed out because of releasing champion after champion with a gap closer.
3. Unbreak Janna.. wait that fits with number 2. Ummm.... stop thinking up ****ty skins (Looking at you Jade Fang Cass and Steel Legion Lux).

Blaine Tog

01-20-2013

1. No lag or DCs ever again for anyone.
2. GD calms the hell down about, like, everything.
3. A minor rework for Soraka so she can still be the healer but not have her legs broken.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

1) For LoL to exist in our real world, including real life tournaments with real life summoners and real life champions. Games are played mostly for fame and entertainment, like modern sports.

2) For all current champions to exist in our world as well, as active members of the League. Except Teemo, he is imprisoned in a secret torture chamber hidden deep within the Institute. The chamber's magical properties prevent death but not pain, allowing him to be tortured over and over for all of eternity.

3) To make me into the president/head/chief/master/owner/"the boss"/leader/supreme overlord of the League. Duh.