Visual Upgrades on Older Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnicornChicken

01-18-2013

I know Riot must get alot of people asking this, but could you please work on giving some of the older champions some visual upgrades.
Specifically champions like Taric, Sion, Nasus and Udyr that just look out of date.
I love playing Taric but honestly I think he looks gross!
I love his Armour of the fifth age skin but the splash art is just so outdated and I bought Emerald Taric but it looks so messy.
I am not trying to be rude but I would really appreciate if you could at least update the splash arts for some of the older champions who really need it, rather than Annie who wasn't too bad the way she was.
I think Nidalee looks great after the visual upgrade so I think that is exactly what these champions need (especially Taric)!!!

xWaRxPwNeRx

01-18-2013

support

Fastenal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

classic skins keep them classic

Tesla Effect

01-25-2013

You forgot about Silvir

CheeseNOnion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Nasus is fine apart from the duckstaff ; they better not touch my Dreadknight Nasus (which is on sale again for the millionth time)

AnaI

01-25-2013

Champs like Sivir, Taric, and Cho Gath would be sweet to have updated.

Erios

01-28-2013

I'd also love it if Ryze could be updated, too, his current model seems out of place at this point in time.

at least to me, anyway.

Celamax

01-28-2013

The next in line for V.U.'s are Twitch, Rumble and Evelynn not sure if in that order but those three! Soraka is getting a new skin soon, and a skin that is at the same level as Plusefire Ezreal will be coming! a lot to look forward to!!

Titanomagnus

01-28-2013

This sounds like a good project.

Would be nice if Riot did something about these older skins, especially Kingpin Twitch (the glowing green eyes, c'mon)!