Looking for dedicated players for new competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternlyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Now looking for dedicated junglers, ADCs, players comfortable with both top&mid. Please message me and add me in game or post below...XD

Team Criteria (I look for players that):

1, Members must be calm, friendly, relaxed, enjoy teamwork, able to withstand pressure, positive, fun/outgoing, and confident in games. The attitude of members are very important to a team's success. Don't rage at teammates or get angry just because they arrived late on a gank, or because you died, or because you had a bad start, bad day, or because they accidentally stole your kill. These will effect the game. Negative players, angry players and swearing players will be judged and might be kicked if its a continuous habit.

2, Members must respect the game, respect teammates. This means that members should be supportive and cheering in games. They includes, not being ignorant in team communication, calling mias, joining and helpin ganks, making suggestions and contribute, helping teammates to escape, cheering people that had a bad start up...etc Supportive members are needed for a team to be successful. Unsupportive players will be judged or kicked.

3, No AFKs, disconnection for short may be forgiven. Ranked games are serious, slight internet problems will be forgiven, but not afks and leavers. One leaver can make us lose. If you have to go somewhere, then don't start a game with us. If you are uncertain what might happen, don't start a ranked game with us. Members in our ranked team should be able to tell when they are available to stay for the whole game. continuous afks and leavers will be kicked.

4, No trolling. If members want to troll, we can together have one troll game not ranked... but trolling in ranked games are prohibited. continuous trolling members will be judged and kicked.

5, No purposely kill stealing. This is not being respectful to other teammates. If its their kill its their kill. Don't steal it. For kill steal champions like teemo, twitch... this will be forgiven. But still, continuous ks will be judged. Because if you ks, others will have hard time building and might also cause a chaotic argument. A sorry would be good to end the problem asap.

6, No jealousy. Jealousy can be devastating in a team. Members should not be jealous of another member and not help him/her. Members like that will be kicked. Also, members should not be jealous if another teammate got more damage, more skill, more kills, less death... etc. We are a team, these are trivial.

7, No rage, blaming, swearing. These are considered to be negative. Don't blame and swear at a teammate just because they arrived late in a gank, or late in helping, or died a bit much in early game. A sentence like be careful next time would be good. No calling you suck/noob/shi**y a**hole/ sort of language. Members that do that will be kicked.

8, Members must contribute. This means that members have to join team conversations. They have to give something of their own opinion either to help others understand or to convince others. Members that don't say anything are not welcomed. Give suggestions and advices.

9, Members must take others suggestions and advices in consideration. No rejecting right off the bat. Remember, other's suggestions are for your benefit, they are trying to help you, there's no need to scold them for that. It's not like you have to listen, but at least think it over since it might be beneficial.

10, Members should be comfortable with English as major communicating language. I don't know spanish, sorry for the inconvenience.

11, Members should be comfortable with all types of champions. (tanks, ap, ad, support, carry....). But members should have one major role to be in a team. choose your role and tell me when you join. Please tell me specifically about ur specialty and your way of playing with your role. I am fine and comfortable with each of these (other than support), so it doesn't really matter for me. i'll go whatever depends on what you guys go, so its more flexible. If you are like me, message me "all around like you" when you tell me.

12, Elos totally don't matter. i welcome all players. Either you have more wins or more defeats or you're just starting at 0, they don't matter. We are here to have fun together and gain victorious and precious moments together. Its a game for fun anyways, so don't be worried about it, just come and play! We will as a team go competitive.

14, A certain skill level is needed. But if you are a decent player, or not sure about your skills, its totally fine. This is not very important compared to the others… With the right attitude and a positive way of playing, i'm sure skill isn't a problem. Don't be stopped at this point.

15, people that are interested, when you add me and message me, here is the format and information to say everything:

Real Name (optional):
Most comfortable roles/appreciated roles:
Most used/main champions:
The way you play (Generalize):
Amount of Experience:
Self evaluated skill level:
Ambition/Goal (what do you want to achieve, why do you join a ranked team):
Anything else i should know:
Do you meet the criteria now: Y/N
If No, will you improve and try to meet the criteria as we play:

Note: I live in Canada, and I play in NA server. A close time zone or same time zone is strongly recommended. Since we will be playing quite often now after the team if formed. However, i still welcome all players across the globe. It's just a time difference problem, not a big deal.

Eternlyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

bump

Eternlyn

01-18-2013

ADCs, top, junglers, interested plz add me

ign:Fireflake

Eternlyn

01-19-2013

bump

Quigglez

01-19-2013

Real Name (optional): Tim
Most comfortable roles/appreciated roles: Solo Top, Mid
Most used/main champions: Irelia, Morgana, Renekton
The way you play (Generalize): Depends on the situation. Carry Irelia or Morgana. High Map Awareness
Amount of Experience: Hit lvl 30 a few days ago but been playing since may 2012
Self evaluated skill level: Unsure. Try to carry most games
Ambition/Goal (what do you want to achieve, why do you join a ranked team): I want to become better. Simple as that. It might sound cheesy but I don't see improvement playing solo queue with a team of feeders.
Anything else i should know: I'm friendly
Do you meet the criteria now: Y
If No, will you improve and try to meet the criteria as we play: