Annie: The Most dangerous thing on Runeterra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Child Like mind
No or very shaky Moral compass
Growing Power and use of hellfire (if we assume hell fire works like it does in other stories..It can burn through body, mind and soul>
Encouraged to do violence
Parental absence

Basically she's a ticking timebomb of Psychopathic behavior.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

But her parents are alive and they do take care of her. Although, considering some of her quotes and behavior, I'm not sure if their parental guidance is going the right way.

Her parents are Noxians, so I suppose they teach Annie that strength is the most important value and the powerful are better.

LastTestament

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post
But her parents are alive and they do take care of her. Although, considering some of her quotes and behavior, I'm not sure if their parental guidance is going the right way.

Her parents are Noxians, so I suppose they teach Annie that strength is the most important value and the powerful are better.
she's been away from her parents for some time. she is basically league property

MadLock

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post

Former Noxians. They were forced to flee to protect themselves and Annie.

Birdy51

01-19-2013

Aye, we have very little clues as to what her parents are like, although they are called intellectuals. We can only hope that they have given Annie the support she needs, as we don't know how often she actually gets to see them.

Blaine Tog

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
1) Child Like mind
2) No or very shaky Moral compass
3) Growing Power and use of hellfire (if we assume hell fire works like it does in other stories..It can burn through body, mind and soul>
4) Encouraged to do violence
5) Parental absence
1) Because she is a child. Children usually grow out of such things as their brains develop.

2) I don't see a real indication of this.

3) Why assume it's hellfire?

4) Oh yeah, certainly.

5) Maaaaaaybe, but who's to say she doesn't live with them?

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-22-2013

what of xerath or syndra or ryze? are they all chumps now?

Melancholy Exile

01-22-2013

I think I'd be more worried if some of the potential situations that've been raised in AMAs came to light and Syndra took Annie under her wing, as a little sister of sorts, while Xerath took it upon himself to train the pair of them to reach their true potential.

Pretty sure the three of them working together would have power enough to get him out of that sarcophagus.

Galgus

01-22-2013

Its a bit of a jump to assume hellfire and all those associated traits.

Also, she apparelty gets along with Amumu from the JoJ, so she can't be all bad.

LastTestament

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
Its a bit of a jump to assume hellfire and all those associated traits.

Also, she apparelty gets along with Amumu from the JoJ, so she can't be all bad.

Both emotionally unstable youths? yea they would get along that's pretty much the plot to every buddy film ever