Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot YOUR CLIENT SUCKS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

01-18-2013

I went into two ranked games tonight.

One had one afk due to client crashes.

Second game had 2 afks due to client crashes for the first 20 minutes.

I lose 40+ elo and have two more losses. I have had like 15 games with afks and 4 games with afks on the other side. So cool. Fix your damn client.

Troa

01-18-2013

Dane, even when you have some valid concern you come in all pissy and then make some demand. If this game is pissing you off THAT much in the last few days, STOP playing for awhile. If it's not, re-read your posts and watch your tone, these are still people on Riot's side who have to read them.

jester82

01-18-2013

Quote:
Dane Belthound:
I went into two ranked games tonight.

One had one afk due to client crashes.

Second game had 2 afks due to client crashes for the first 20 minutes.

I lose 40+ elo and have two more losses. I have had like 15 games with afks and 4 games with afks on the other side. So cool. Fix your damn client.

OMG DANE ! not 40+ elo ! You worked so hard for those points. What will you do. This is such tragedy, I hope you recover from this terrible terrible thing.