@Riot Lightbringer passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percilus View Post
There is a reason they changed oracles so it is gone upon death, why make an item where it NEVER goes away.
Because warding in summoners.

Redeemed In Fire

01-18-2013

Funny, I didn't know only seeing shrooms *right* next to you was what oracles did, I thought it gave more than that...

Not really impressed with lightbringer passive. If it keeps this area it should get bush vision and if it doesn't get bush vision it should be a bigger area.

Torenia

01-18-2013

Place shrooms in bush and over yourself/others in team fights. Not all of the members will have lightbringer either.

Also, what is this assumption that the shroom the only thing teemo can do? It is annoying but not the majority of his damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percilus View Post
yeah you can see them from outside the bush it's kind of lame.
Unless I am missing something here, you could not see the shrooms outside the bush when I tried it and RiotNome said it shouldn't.

Short version: Teemo is still playable and strong.

OMFG A DINOSAUR

01-18-2013

I have been terrorizing dom with teemo still. It's fine, really. It does seem like sometimes people are able to see them outside of bushes, which is dumb if intentional.

MajorUrsa

01-18-2013

If means you can walk to top point, use the Lightbringer passive to reveal the brush so you neither have to facecheck or get destroyed by a team hiding in the brush, and then continue on your way, without having to hit 5 shrooms to get there and lose half your team before a fight even started.

Theres a reason this map doesnt have wards, and unfortunately Teemos kit provided too much map control in being one of the few champs who basically provides free wards. With good Shroom placement he could stop a team fight before it ever started. This item was a welcome and necessary fix to the map. Teemo had one of the highest win rates and was the single most used (And abused) champion in the league on Dominion.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

All I'll say is that in TT and CS, Teemo's kit encourages chicken **** gameplay by chicken **** summoners. ESPECIALLY those, that have the rank audacity to complain about no longer being able to terrorize these maps after a third tier item is bought.

The fact that an item such as the Lightbringer is even needed shows a very deep flaw in the design of this champions kit.

Orphane

01-19-2013

Teemo player detected

Response: YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

IronAegis

01-19-2013

I still see teemo all the time. He does well. I'm not sure this passive "broke" him by any means.

Percilus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

You are all missing the point, this lightbringer passive is too cheap for unlimited detection of traps. I play lots of champs, I just don't like the idea of a fairly inexpensive item being able to counter the abilities of any champ much less completely nullify something like an invisible trap. Targeted items for specific champs is really annoying and they should stop it now, nerf the shrooms instead of making an item like that. You don't need shrooms to win with teemo, i just don't like this precedent.

Eyemite

01-19-2013

1. bft is now more expensive
2. this item costs 2425 gold which is not that expensive but it also was never "core" on an abundance of champs.
3. Not everyone will be purchasing this item so it isn't like your team will have 100% vision on shrooms or teemo unless they stay 100% together which is not going to happen.

Lets just see how this plays out, its early.