Why so much hate for CV?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xhaiken

01-18-2013

I don't see it often, and when I do someone always asks them to not take it. I can think of plenty of applications for it. A versatile support doesn't always have to take something like Exhaust/Flash or Heal/Flash. CV comes up ever minute. I recognize there are a lot of scenarios where it's just not optimal, but it's definitely not a wasted summoner. CV/Exhaust could be really good on a support who buys Mobi boots. Or Smite/CV on a jungler who can run away like Olaf. Shen split push would be super safe with it, and he could ult away instead of flashing if he really needs to, or dash through walls. Not saying CV is the best or anything; just that it's good in its own right.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Clairvoyance does not work in solo queue.

WukongBR

01-18-2013

Because exhaust exists.

Cartod

01-18-2013

Wards are WAAAAY more accessible in s3 than they were in s2, and bot lane is far less passive than it used to be. You are putting yourself at a disadvantage by taking a noncombat summoner like CV

Ep1cLeprechaun

01-18-2013

Its better with a well coordinated team.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I used to despise the 'take CV man...I can't imagine playing w/out it'...now I miss it...fml

J C C L O

01-18-2013

Because you can buy wards to provide everything CV does. You can't buy Exhaust or Flash in the shop.

Coalmania

01-19-2013

Mainly because the enemy can SEE CV.
I'd use it otherwise...

Raptamei

01-19-2013

CV is for people too stupid to buy wards.

Pantsukun

01-19-2013

Sightstone