Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Addition to Zephyr's Recipe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bob000

01-21-2013

Quote:
Dark Kuno:
It's becoming core on Kayle as well

it allows her to build Zerkers and still get Tenacity and also gives her just about every other stat she could want with the exceptions of AP. Since Kayle will also want Whit's End for her generic MR option.

Isn't NT better for Kayle though.

ROOOOOAST

01-21-2013

Well, you have only 6 item slot, so making zephyr with. 3 component wouldnt be possible if your not rushing it.

Tripping Hedges

01-21-2013

What it comes down to is that Zephyr is helpful for melee fighters who have significant on-hit effects, whether internally in their skillset or through the use of other items. Shyvana, Irelia, Jax, Kayle, Talon, etcetera are several examples of ideal wielders. It's basically the all-around speed item, as it grants movement speed, attack speed, cooldown reduction, and helps negate slows; the thrown-in attack damage is just the icing on the cake.

Regardless, its recipe cost hurts its appeal.

ROOOOOAST

01-21-2013

What if, it builded of pick axe instead of a long sword? (There is the problem of pick giving 25 ad, while zephyr giving 20 tho.

Tripping Hedges

01-24-2013

Anything that wouldn't change its final stats would be best. Even throwing in a dagger could do the job.

Xela Syab

01-24-2013

Quote:
Dark Kuno:
It's becoming core on Kayle as well

it allows her to build Zerkers and still get Tenacity and also gives her just about every other stat she could want with the exceptions of AP. Since Kayle will also want Whit's End for her generic MR option.

I generally avoid cdr options on Kayle since she already has shred, she does aoe damage, her abilities have low cdr, pretty much build straight damage with Infinity Edge and Statikk Shiv. My issue with Zephyr is that it doesn't give any tanky stats which is what someone wants when they grab tenacity. Zephyr seems good, but I've tested it out and it's just a golddump. Statikk Shiv is way better.

Private Riem

01-25-2013

Give it lifesteal

LordZantheraus

01-31-2013

Reviving this for great justice.

Grombolar

01-31-2013

Quote:
Tripping Hedges:

Current Recipe:
Stinger + Long Sword + 1200G

Suggested Recipe:
Stinger + Long Sword + Long Sword + 800G

Please discuss and share your thoughts.

I would love this as the new recipe. I've been buying it on Riven in 3v3 against tanky teams with CC that I can't burst in one combo. The Tenacity allows me to get CD boots and faster autos allow for lifesteal while waiting for cooldowns as well as insane tower pushing, especially with the red pot. What sucks is only getting 10 AD along the way for it to be complete since it creates a "dead zone" of strength.