Invert the game option?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fastenal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

So iv been thinking. When you/I play on the purple team it is harder to do many tasks. The camera angle makes it so you have little/less view on what is on the bottom of the screen then what is on the top. So i had an idea that you invert everything so when your on purple team it seems as you are on the blue team as far as positioning goes. not sure if this is extremely difficult considering as far as i know there may not even be textures on the back of terrain. But yet again everything is possible when if comes to programming.

Fastenal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

bumpp
]

Whyte Fang

01-19-2013

ye i feel you but it would be hard to completely change everything due to the fact that baron is closer to purple and dragon is closer to blue

Keneevil

01-19-2013

I read this used to be an option but was removed due to the resulting confusion between players and what was "top" and "bot".