Warning System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImDeath777

01-18-2013

Hello im a new player trying to enjoy this awesom game but have been getting some difficultys and need some help;

I started playing around a week ago and having a good time, then all of the sudden my conection fails(crappy internet) and im kicked out, I think "no problem ill lose the game but what can I do" then I open my email and see I have been put on a "Level 1 warning", really that fast??

But I read that it goes away if you dont disconnect and after a dozen or more games without problems I stop worrying about it, but then it happens again but this time im able to reconnect and we won the game

I log out and go do some other stuff, when trying to log in again I see im banned for 1 day and cant play, I wait and when it finally allows me to play I see a Level 2 warning". Im posting this soo someone could explain me this warning system in order to avoid more bans and too leave prof for later on that I disconnect for techincals reasons and im not trying too ruins anyones experience, im loving this game and dont want to get perma-banned one day only for my dab connection.

Thanks for everything.

RealMouse

01-18-2013

Submit a ticket to Riot about it. the suspensions are from their "Leaverbuster" program and it is to discourage bad people from just leaving a game, sometimes people with bad connections get hit by it too though. so your best bet is to get a better internet connection. and your #2 option is to contact Riot. sorry i could not help more friend. be safe out there.

ImDeath777

01-19-2013

Thanks ill try to avoid playing when I see my connection is having it rough but when it goes of all of the sudden not really much I can do :S

Still will consider the ticket if this keeps going, can you tell me for how much times these "warnings" stay in your account?? Would prefer not too play until they are gone

GON the Mage Guy

01-19-2013

The more you play without leaving, the more your level goes down. I believe the max punishment for leaving is 2 weeks, but you'll have to leave a lot for that to happen.

ImDeath777

01-19-2013

Then there is no danger of getting perma-banned for leaving?? I wouldnt mind waiting 2 weeks (if my conection really went crazy and had too leave a lot) if I knew my stuff would be there upon returning, also where can I see my warning lvl go down?? will I get amessage when it does??

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-19-2013

Riot doesn't tell us exactly how the Leaverbuster system works, so that they can avoid having people abuse it. But while it will never permanently ban you (I think), it will eventually start giving you 2 week bans. If you want your Leaver level to go down, that will only happen by playing games without leaving. I do not think it decreases on its own if you stop playing.

ImDeath777

01-19-2013

Alright I hope I dont get more trouble thanks for the replys