Should AUTOMUTE be implemented?

Yes, it would work 75 48.39%
Not sure... 26 16.77%
No, it won't work 54 34.84%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Negative Attitude, Verbal Abuse, Harassment, Automute and Banning...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Hoping for some feedback

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

anyone??

Danage

01-19-2013

anyone??

PlatinumRooster

01-19-2013

Why is everyone referring to this as a perma mute? The idea talks about a player entering the game automatically muted by everyone in which everyone would be capable of unmuting them if they felt like it. This is a good idea. This was implemented in a different game I played a few years ago and it was easily one of the cleanest communities I've ever been a part of.

Danage

01-19-2013

no one??

Danage

01-19-2013

Hoping for some feedback...

Danage

01-19-2013

feedback??

Peacë

01-19-2013

There was an option that was floated around a while ago that would give people only certain phrases that could be said. Things like "MIA" and "Baron." I liked idea a bit more (no offense). I worry that automute could really screw teams up.

That said. PEOPLE! The mute function is amazing! Use it!

PlatinumRooster

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peac View Post
There was an option that was floated around a while ago that would give people only certain phrases that could be said. Things like "MIA" and "Baron." I liked idea a bit more (no offense). I worry that automute could really screw teams up.

That said. PEOPLE! The mute function is amazing! Use it!
Automute is not permanent. A person will come into the game automuted and anyone can unmute them. It's up to the players if they unmute someone anyway. We've all played with completely silent players before and we've done well with them as well. it'd be the same thing. I'd like to avoid any form of ridiculousness at any opportunity. I still fully support this

Naezma

01-19-2013

Yes, this MUST happen Riot!
The Global-Mute punishment should be given when people are verbally abusive, have a negative attitude, or use offensive language.