JoJ - Regarding the Progression of Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRakan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

With the Journals of Justice we got a definite feel that there was a sense of time in Valoran. Time was passing, and there were these wars and other things that were occurring as we were playing all of these games.
Now, without the Journals, or anything else to mark the progression of time, Valoran seems to be stuck in a weird timeless bubble.
Before, we had conflict that felt more meaningful, but now that Valoran seems lost in time, it seems to be a lot less important.

Are there any plans to re-institute something similar to the Journals? I'm not necessarily saying that they were the best thing - What I'm getting at is that I think there needs to be some way to mark that time is continuing to flow in the League of Legends universe.

Heck, I'd probably be content with some 120 character headline that shows up every week or two. Make it a LoL Lore Twitter feed or something. I personally would just like to have some way to mark the passing time.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

They should have like weekly showmatches or something. MmMmm...

Birdy51

01-19-2013

This is definitely a good idea. The progression of time is an important element to have, as it reminds us that the world is alive. Which is always a good thing.