Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Astora Angelia - Morgana's War of Secession

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

01-19-2013

Haha B A S T A R D. LOL I was thinking "modernization" with the new Aether Kayle skin (which I totally want). But you still haven't said: Why is Kayle working with the void and its voidlings? Isn't that supposed to be Morgana?

Dregen

01-19-2013

Quote:
FrostArcher024:
Haha B A S T A R D. LOL I was thinking "modernization" with the new Aether Kayle skin (which I totally want). But you still haven't said: Why is Kayle working with the void and its voidlings? Isn't that supposed to be Morgana?

Edit: I had a post here but I decided it rambled on too much about random stuff. Instead I'm just gonna write up a prologue that will kind of set up a nice backdrop to lead into the main story

Dregen

01-21-2013

I think i'm going to be putting this series on a short hiatus for now while I re-think it.

Looking over at the storyboard I made, I realized that it was getting really long and "heavy-ish", and I was changing the lore of most of the characters quite a bit as well as making up a ton of new content and original characters that just didn't really fit the LOL universe - it seemed more like it came out of some random high-fantasy novel. It was kind of like trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

I still want to post stories and write about LOL characters though, so I started a new post. It's basically a series of tongue-in-cheek, lighthearted "sitcom" skits about life outside of the fields of justice, and what champions actually do to make ends meet and pay the bills in real life.

You can check it out here, "The Adventures of Ahri, convenience store clerk" at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3027268

Dregen

02-03-2013

Now that my other story is beginning to wind down, I made some minor changes/editing of this story, but the main thing is I removed chapter 1, so Chapter 2 is now the official first chapter...I just felt like Chapter 1 did too little of advancing the plot or story, and only served to establish a mood which was not needed. I've written up to chapter 3 now, but I plan to save this for later so that I have more chapters written out and will be able to keep up with updates.

Frost Archer

02-03-2013

... Did you just scrap 3 k + worth of words? I would never have the heart to do that

Dregen

02-03-2013

Quote:
FrostArcher024:
... Did you just scrap 3 k + worth of words? I would never have the heart to do that

Well, it was my first try at fanfiction writing, and looking back I realized the entire scene was basically some old dude walking through the snow...and it ends with another old dude saving him and also walking through the snow. That's literally all that happens in an entire 3000 word chapter. Going back and rereading it I'm like..."This kinda sucks, why do I want to read about some old dude walking through the snow." :/. So yeah. That was my reasoning lol.