Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Minor] Veigar Event Horizon team indicator not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreampod

01-18-2013

Noticed this yesterday and I'm not sure if it is a Murderbridge or general problem (try finding someone playing Veigar outside ARAM) but the team indicator colour on the columns of his Event Horizon are showing as green (aka friendly) even when the Veigar is on the other team. Should be easy to check for you guys though.

David Hume

01-19-2013

Just got out of of a game where I had the same problem (ARAM also - not sure if that's related?) I tried switching to colorblind mode to see if that made a difference, but they showed up blue (friendly.) I asked if anyone else was seeing Event Horizon in the wrong colors - one person on my team reported seeing them blue, and nobody else said anything. The enemy Veigar had the default/classic skin.

David Hume

05-03-2013

Four month bump.

I'm still seeing enemy Veigar's Event Horizon as green. Anyone else experiencing this?