Captain Boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WavesBlade

01-18-2013

At least one person on the team should have them.

Team-wide 8% movespeed increase depending on position? Yes plox

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I agree. +1 to you!

whenever we get a tank in the team, I try to trade for it and get the captain boots. How many times was I able to save someone by just ulting in with Malphite to get our Udyr in faster for the stun?

These boots are REALLY strong.

Zielmann

01-22-2013

I find it funny that back when this was Teemo's passive, people seemed to think it was the most useless thing ever. But stick it in as an upgrade to boots, and BAM! people love it.

I totally agree with the concept, though I can't say I'm very good at remembering it in practice. I tend to forget that the boots have upgrades, especially in ARAM. I need to work on remembering that one a bit better.

GIaciaI Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
I find it funny that back when this was Teemo's passive, people seemed to think it was the most useless thing ever.

That's because teemo isn't the one supposed to be in front...

Zielmann

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXtreemageXV View Post
That's because teemo isn't the one supposed to be in front...
Perhaps not so much in an ARAM (though Tankmo can be highly entertaining). But on SR, it worked well for doing scout-like things. Like leading teammates through the jungle quickly. It was also good for leading a retreat. The lingering trail of vision made it even better.

But I digress. Sometimes I just have to reminisce on the good old days of classic Teemo...