Kha'Zix really that broken atm?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

01-19-2013

[QUOTE=SupaDupaDave;33646126]I just bought Kha'zix during the sale and I've almost only had fun playing as him and so I don't have the most experience with him. Nothing like leaping into a fight getting that kill then being able to leap to your next victim.

If i had to recommend one over the other I would say go ahead and get Kha'zix. His leap is just so much more useful then Rengar's passive most of the time (though juking back and forth through bushes is fun) Kha'zix's slow also becomes a very nice aoe and a heal that is much more reliable then Rengar's w.

Thanks man this is helpful, I'm saving up for I think kha atm

SupaDupaDave

01-19-2013

Glad I could help!

Wiltsee

01-19-2013

welp, he's not broken. just that, if you're gonna ad mid, you might as well pick him over any other champion. it's the same mindset that applies to other roles, like ap mid: if you're gonna pick brand, why not just pick zyra, etc.

he is pretty strong, but still soft and easily focused. more annoyingly though, since his qudra (near penta) in yesterday's pro matches we're gonna see aspiring koreans pick him more often. hell, not even lying, i might buy him next.