Kha'Zix really that broken atm?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

01-18-2013

Hes been getting banned almost non-stop in recent ranked games, he really that broken atm?

Adm Jackbar

01-18-2013

Depends on your ELO. Low elo where people are still learning how to properly kite/peel in team fights or aren't able to counter him then yes, he's 'broken'.

He's a strong champ, but he's balanced like the rest - it's all a matter of having the skill and knowledge to play against them.

OreIsan

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adm Jackbar View Post
Depends on your ELO. Low elo where people are still learning how to properly kite/peel in team fights or aren't able to counter him then yes, he's 'broken'.

He's a strong champ, but he's balanced like the rest - it's all a matter of having the skill and knowledge to play against them.
Like 1500 elo which isnt amazing atm.

So would rengar or kha be a better buy? Since rengars health regen just got raped by the recent update.

Adm Jackbar

01-18-2013

I wouldn't be the one to ask. It's all opinion and preference anyway

Suffca

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreIsan View Post
Like 1500 elo which isnt amazing atm.

So would rengar or kha be a better buy?
I find Kha'zix to be extremely fun IMO. One of my favorite champs honestly.

OreIsan

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffca View Post
I find Kha'zix to be extremely fun IMO. One of my favorite champs honestly.
Awesome thanks for the input man

Grizzlier

01-18-2013

I always found kha'zix to be just a lesser rengar but then rengar got nerfed and I think people figured out kha'zix has a few niches like his crazy slow and katarina like damage that skyrockets with repeated kills. He also has very good escape/initiate mechanics and is pretty fun in general.

I don't know when people decided he was a good mid, probably around the same time people found out building black cleaver and going ad mid was good so that's probably why he has gained popularity.

Anyhow I'd try him out even though it may sound strange because like I said I originally found him to be worse than rengar I've always preferred him and his kit and now I believe he has become greater than him and I am glad he has found popularity.

Gimpyloser

01-18-2013

He really isn't broken. People tend to think any assassin is broken because they can 1 vs 1 so well, but to me that is the role of an assassin. People also claim Darius is OP, but Garen destroys him. Every so called OP champ has a counter champ or counter build. Game seems well balanced to me, it is only ignorance that leads to the appearance of broken champs. Low elo Malphite is almost always banned because of his ult, but banshee's on the ADC completely destroy him. Blitz also almost always banned, but smart positioning and wards counter him hard. Shen also almost always banned, but his ult is kinda meh, put teleport on an Olaf instead of ignite and it's better. Amumu is another common ban, but with good warding, you can counter jungle him hard, and also catch him out and force him to blow is ult, removing the threat from a team fight. I could go on but I think that makes my point.

Ballzofire

01-18-2013

he is only getting banned cause pro players did it in the tournament. thats all that is. he isnt op by any defenition. sure he has a reset on his e. cool. so do other champions. his q which doenst get evolved got nerfed, and his slow got reduced. which sucks but, he is a balanced champ if i have ever seen one

SupaDupaDave

01-18-2013

I just bought Kha'zix during the sale and I've almost only had fun playing as him and so I don't have the most experience with him. Nothing like leaping into a fight getting that kill then being able to leap to your next victim.

If i had to recommend one over the other I would say go ahead and get Kha'zix. His leap is just so much more useful then Rengar's passive most of the time (though juking back and forth through bushes is fun) Kha'zix's slow also becomes a very nice aoe and a heal that is much more reliable then Rengar's w.

Both are loads of fun and despite what some people say neither of them are op or up just have to remember that they wont take a lot of punishment unless you build them tanky and that they fill the role of an assassin, but hey what do I know i'm just some random guy on the internet.