Forming Serious Competitive Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LG MoonV2

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTre View Post
IGN: DTre

I main top but I can play ADC aswell and I'm usually online 5+ hours a day hmu I'd love to play.

Sitting at around 1250 elo but have come from 1050 in the last week and a half.
5 hours sadly isn't enough as we practice 40-60 hours per week. And tourneys make that even longer.

DTre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Well on weekdays I usually play from 4pm-11pm and weekends 8am to 2am the next morning... yeah I have no life.

LG MoonV2

01-23-2013

Looking for a Mid Main

Jeremyls

01-23-2013

Hey we talked before, mid is my main and i would love to try out for that position

LG MoonV2

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyls View Post
Hey we talked before, mid is my main and i would love to try out for that position

Have we played before?

LG MoonV2

01-24-2013

bump..still need someone that mains mid

Jeremyls

01-24-2013

no never got to try out because at the time you was only looking for a jungler and well i am a poor jungler

Kanye Best NA

01-24-2013

Hey, my main role is Mid, and I'd love to try out for the team. My IGN is Wesmaster160, and I added you in game. I look forward to hearing back from you.

LG MoonV2

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyls View Post
no never got to try out because at the time you was only looking for a jungler and well i am a poor jungler
Well add me IG and we will see what you are about and discuss the farther

KS ShimapanWizrd

01-24-2013

Hey man, just saw this thread, I main mid and im currently looking for a spot i have prior Tourney Experience, my team just disbanded Due to some people leaving for out of state college, But we generally Place in the top 3, I added you IG, I hope to hear back from you soon.

Im well rounded in all mids, along with counterpicks and picking around our team, my hours are open completely since i take online college and live in the middle of no where, so its seldom that I actually go out to town.