Forming Serious Competitive Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrÓmo

01-19-2013

Hi, I'm very interested. I've been playing the game for roughly 2 years and I am very interested in finding a team. I'll add you in game. I main mid but I play top also.

ReconTV

01-19-2013

Hello, I'm currently sitting around 1500 , but I feel like I can improve. I'm a very good support or mid. If you want contact me in game or on here

Herbdean

01-19-2013

I can play whatever you need, I just added you in game. I'm at 1500 right now but I only have like 20 games in this season and I was almost 1700 last season.

LG MoonV2

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIG Recon View Post
Hello, I'm currently sitting around 1500 , but I feel like I can improve. I'm a very good support or mid. If you want contact me in game or on here
Added

LG MoonV2

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbdean View Post
I can play whatever you need, I just added you in game. I'm at 1500 right now but I only have like 20 games in this season and I was almost 1700 last season.
I did not get your FR by this name. Think my FL is bugged when I am offline. Try adding me again. I am online now. I sent a request to this IGN idk if it's the one you are using or not, Anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring you or your post. Thanks!

LG MoonV2

01-20-2013

bump

Pooping Shrooms

01-20-2013

Hello,

I am interested in joining your team. I usually play around 30 hours a week (for 2+ years), and am on very late most nights. I can play any roles, but prefer mid or support.

Edit** nvm your an a**hole

Rippy

01-21-2013

Hey my name is RiptideV on League and I would love to try out for the team. I have been looking for a 5v5 team for a while now and just can't seem to find one. I love the content that you seem to be looking for in teammates. I main ADC and once again would love to try out for your team. Hit me up anytime. I also have skype assuming that is what you plan on using.
Thanks, Riptide

LG MoonV2

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiptideV View Post
Hey my name is RiptideV on League and I would love to try out for the team. I have been looking for a 5v5 team for a while now and just can't seem to find one. I love the content that you seem to be looking for in teammates. I main ADC and once again would love to try out for your team. Hit me up anytime. I also have skype assuming that is what you plan on using.
Thanks, Riptide
I have added you IG awaiting your response

DTre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2013

IGN: DTre

I main top but I can play ADC aswell and I'm usually online 5+ hours a day hmu I'd love to play.

Sitting at around 1250 elo but have come from 1050 in the last week and a half.