Forming Serious Competitive Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LG MoonV2

01-18-2013

Hello and thanks for your interest. Please be sure to read this entire post before contacting me IG.

I have played this game now for about 2.5 years and have played in several free tourneys throughout this time. I am now looking for other competitive players like myself of whom would like to play this game on a much more serious level than solo queue. I am looking for others of whom would treat this more like a job rather than just a "casual" practice team. I have just recently tried to put players together and would have a set time to practice and BAM!
1.) "I have to go out to dinner with my family."
2.) "I don't get home from work until 2 hours after practice starts."
3.) "My wife gets mad when I play, so I can't play tonight."

If you are anything close to this, you are not the one I am looking for.

I am looking for people that are willing to have a set time to practice and not just play 2 games and be gone for the night. I mean some serious practice. Able to take criticism as well as give it when and where it's needed. Also looking for players that have an imagination to assist with new strategies and theorycrafting. I am not requiring that anyone be of a specific "ELO" as I believe the system is broken and there are plenty of damn good players in "ELO HELL".

Once the team is formed and subs are named.
1.) I will personally register us for tourneys.
2.) I will commit to actively seeking sponsors/coaches/etc. (once team has reached competitive level of cohesion/synergy)
3.) I will guarantee us a spot in the qualifiers next season with your dedication and hard work.
4.) I will never ask anything out of you I would or could not do personally myself.
5.) Start fund raisers for the team for travel expenses for LAN Tourneys out of state.
6.) Guarantee this will be a fun and exciting journey to the top!

Last but not least. Must be 17+ in order to compete.

If you have read this entire post and are interested in the team then please add me IG @ LG Moon (I cannot log into the forums under that account or I would log on and post under it.) I will be up until approx 8AM EST.

EDIT: CURRENTLY SEEKING MID FOR THE TEAM. EVERYONE HAS TOURNEY EXP AND LOOKING FOR AT LEAST A LITTLE EXP IN TOURNEYS.

LG MoonV2

01-18-2013

bump

LG MoonV2

01-18-2013

bump

Absar

01-18-2013

Darn. I main adcs and my 2nd best would be jungle. I play around 8 hours a day. Recently started about 3-4 months ago. Im a competitive player and take just about any game i play seriously but have fun as well. Im just going around trying to learn as much as i can and as fast as i can. I usually watch streams from the higher elo players everyday and play as much as i can. I'd be up for a dedication to the team. I don't want to say a specific position for now but if possible I'd like to practice and possibly be added to the team later on in time when you feel that im good enough. Totally open for guidance and advice (criticism). Tired of solo que already. Need more challange

SexP1stol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

add me sexp1stol i play top and adc mainly

TAP ZeeZee

01-18-2013

I sent you an in game invite to talk to you about a team, and discuss with you more about the situation. Whenever you get the chance, feel free to add me IG.

LG MoonV2

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomDreams View Post
Darn. I main adcs and my 2nd best would be jungle. I play around 8 hours a day. Recently started about 3-4 months ago. Im a competitive player and take just about any game i play seriously but have fun as well. Im just going around trying to learn as much as i can and as fast as i can. I usually watch streams from the higher elo players everyday and play as much as i can. I'd be up for a dedication to the team. I don't want to say a specific position for now but if possible I'd like to practice and possibly be added to the team later on in time when you feel that im good enough. Totally open for guidance and advice (criticism). Tired of solo que already. Need more challange

I am willing to take anyone that has good knowledge and dedication. Team with dedication goes farther than a team with just high elo players.

Eklypse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

hello,
i would love to participate in this! i have been looking for a team for some time but have not been able to, what i usually play as is either adc/mid but i have been fairly well in jungle lately, but i am willing to learn any position since everyone will be working to improve one and another. So count me in if you still have a spot!

GhostFinger

01-19-2013

Hey,
im definatly interested, i can play any role, im willing to dedicate LOTS of time to this game, i dont have any thing that would interrupt play, im stuck in the lower elo somewhere around 1000 (due to lending my account to a friend), i have recently hit 1000 wins and yea i just plain love this game, i have lots of knowledge on the game and i already spend about 7-8 hours a day on lol. ive sent you a request ig my name is GhostFinger

LG MoonV2

01-19-2013

bumping thread again. I will be online in about 3 hours. Hope to chat with you then!