Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TalonTSM

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famevblade View Post
How much IP would he cost 1350, 3150,6300? so i can save up for him.
For the first week of release he will be 7800 IP after the first week he will be 6300 IP. RP price should be 975 but they will most likely have an RP combo pack for him that comes with the Davey Jones themed skin.

XCommanderAdamaX

01-23-2013

W>>>T>>>>H>> Riot
seriosly why isnt he released, it was one thing when we new it was soon, but they have put the champion spotlight up and no thresh, they always put the champ wiht the spotlight, actually i think vi was out b4 the spotlight, but this is just so the can milk kayle;s fracking legendary some more b4 replacing the signin screen wiht something else, come on riot open the champ you have been dangling infront of us for 3wks now!!!!! QQ

ziknodenlok

Recruiter

01-23-2013

WOW riot sersouly champion spotlight but not champion to it??? wth guys i have never seen this why even do this release him with it or before it like vi. i have never seen a champion spotlight out befor the champion and this just isnt right at all u ahve to get all of this straited out because if its gona be like this for all the new champions then im done its insane

Shugomane

Recruiter

01-23-2013

the fact that he spins his chain and lantern like poi sold me faster than anything, as a fellow spinner myself

Tyler Nothing

01-23-2013

Riot- He's done... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Push the release button.

Xetroff

01-23-2013

DISGUSTING how long you're drawing this out. WE ALREADY KNOW HE'S INSTALLED TO THE PATCH RIOT.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

not interested

Turmoiler

01-23-2013

Well played riot, didn't think you could do it but you did... you have out done the biggest troll ever twice... Once when you made singed, and now when you have everything ready but have decided to drag out a item that if I was going to get I would have gotten already, and could still get even after you change it up, for a new champ that you have atleast 100000 people saying they want it.... Again.. well played...

baronvonross

01-23-2013

Release the Kraken!

Ventear

01-23-2013

Thresh will be as annoying as teemo with mobility, feared as hecarim popping out and blasting us with quick hard to counter cc, hook alot like blitz, a blasted shield like kayle and a snowballing stat gainer like sion....... Not to metion the hecarim,xerath,karthus,sion mass procreation fest of traits and looks *faints*