Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KudogawaShinichi

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceWalker69 View Post
hmmm this is weird, any suggestion... I want to buy him but i cant find him on the buy list? My games hasn't updated yet but the free champions were changed, I don't get this, do you guys have any suggestions?

he is not out yet

XCommanderAdamaX

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceWalker69 View Post
hmmm this is weird, any suggestion... I want to buy him but i cant find him on the buy list? My games hasn't updated yet but the free champions were changed, I don't get this, do you guys have any suggestions?

they always put allthe info about the champ into the patch a week or so before its released to buy, so all they have to do is hit their realese button (so to speak) and he is ready,

Turmoiler

01-22-2013

They also do it to annoy the freak out of anyone who wants to play him really badly

KudogawaShinichi

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turmoiler View Post
They also do it to annoy the freak out of anyone who wants to play him really badly

like me thats gonna get the bundle when hes out

Turmoiler

01-22-2013

Quote:
h god he's so annoying.
He's going to be an amazing support but.. he's going to drive the other team nuts
. Most likely he will be banned,
and normals will become rather annoying for awhile.
Could be true but I think about a third of the players will just stop trying when they can't land any of the hooks or get killed cuz of their lack of skill for him after one game and the other 2/3's will die down within a week, then again I've never seen a new champ release so I wouldn't know for sure thats just how it goes with the free champs every week

Tyler Nothing

01-22-2013

I wish Riot would just release champions maybe a day or 2 after the reveal. It's such horse**** that they tease up these champions with no official release dates set. Heck, we are the the THRESH PATCH. He should be done, after all, in seeing him in PBE, we all know that he IS done. And today is champion release day, a week after his patch, and no one has said anything. I do respect that Riot takes time to balance and get their champions in order; I get it, I love this. Getting teased at and tossed around, as a consumer I don't like that.

Xetroff

01-22-2013

Riot, no one gives two ****s about your "European Qualifier" just release Thresh already!

MadnessOwnage

01-22-2013

I played him in the PBE and I like playing him top AD. It might be a little odd but, I kind of like it. I haven't tried him out mid yet but, he is a must by for me.

BurningFenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

why is the wait so long....WHY!

Isleykun

01-22-2013

Seriously loving how this champion looks!