Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monkeyman505

01-20-2013

really sweet lookin champion.
but i think u guys shoould make a tank or heavy damage dealer like lee sin and nautilus combined and he is like a champ with a drill on one of his hands and he uses dirt to do damage and his ult is were he goes under ground and comes up and stuns the enemy champion and knocks them up and ya i just thot that would be really cool and u could use the one nautilus skin with the drill thing so ya just thot i would but that out there because we need another tank or adc
thx and when is thresh coming out

monkeyman505

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A U L View Post
i think we should wait and see. he doesn't have a stun or a snare which are the most effective ccs in the game. he displaces and slows. that's about it. and we don't even see/know how far he displaces or how strong his slow is. he may actually be very underwhelming depending. just wait and see
he does have cc with his pull they cant to anything while he has them and his w is kinda another cc and the box is just goin to be super op with nunu and lee sin lee kcks them threw the box and nunu pops his ult insta death

MirrorZko

01-20-2013

Really subtle incorporation of a kusari-gama, having the lantern as the weight, impressive Riot.

monkeyman505

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkjuice View Post
Alright, can I get a PBE'er or Rioter to answer this, don't wanna read 54 pages of comments, made it halfway and hadn't seen an official response.

Does HE need to kill to make the orbs spawn?
the anser is no if he kills a minion theres a chance it will drop and with assists i think there is a 50% chance and if he kills champion theres 100% chance

kramy

01-20-2013

I can't help but notice Thresh is already in the store (Though you can't buy him yet.). Also, it's hard to ignore that Vi is no longer on the home page below Aetherwing Kayle... Possible release before tuesday?

A U L

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeness View Post
Nitpick: Knock-ups are the most effective CC in the game. Also this guy has been on the test server for a hot min. YouTube has many videos if youre interested in seeing his ranges and stuff.
I was going to ask how knockup and stun ultimately differ. I guess you can escape a stun with quicksilver but not a knockup?

Stamora

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoxantin View Post
Crowstorm + The box =op
Nunu + The Box = op
Maokai ult + The Box = op
Kat's ult + The box = op
and more
Same could be said about jarvans ult. I dont think its OP, but who knows.

@AUL: Knockups arnt reduced by tenacity either.

STABtrain

01-20-2013

So when is he actually gonna be released cause im getting impatient on waiting for such a badass champ

Umbral Knight

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronvonross View Post
Technically Galio is a ranged tank, though he is mana reliant (has very good poke with his q)
Ranged tank with spells his basic is melee. I think Threshes basic is tossing the chain. Need to see him action to gauge better. Thought technically you are right good sir.

Hybriid22

01-20-2013

I can't wait to see this guy in-game. Mostly because my main character is Draven and I can see some real potential for this guy to be a great support for him. Looking forward to it!