Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXS27Xx

01-20-2013

Even though I'm not a fan of his lore, undead sadistic warden isn't my cup of tea.. especially for support role (my personal opinion, downvote me for it necrophiliacs ), his skillset will still probably make him an instabuy for me. Looks like hell be really fun to play! Hopefully there will be a more appealing skin for him released later on lol

TheRussian13

01-20-2013

looks so bad ass .but league need a male ranged kinda like ashe and sivir .

A U L

01-20-2013

i think we should wait and see. he doesn't have a stun or a snare which are the most effective ccs in the game. he displaces and slows. that's about it. and we don't even see/know how far he displaces or how strong his slow is. he may actually be very underwhelming depending. just wait and see

MeatWandExpress

01-20-2013

like a boss......no.....like a FINAL boss

Dudeness

01-20-2013

Now THAT is a support I can get behind. Now when does he come out so we can find out if he can hang?

Dudeness

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A U L View Post
i think we should wait and see. he doesn't have a stun or a snare which are the most effective ccs in the game. he displaces and slows. that's about it. and we don't even see/know how far he displaces or how strong his slow is. he may actually be very underwhelming depending. just wait and see
Nitpick: Knock-ups are the most effective CC in the game. Also this guy has been on the test server for a hot min. YouTube has many videos if youre interested in seeing his ranges and stuff.

rG Thundrag

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rG Thundrag View Post
Sillies about the release date hover your mouse or right click on his background picture and look around the end of the link it says /January_2013/2013_01_21_Thresh_Reveal/Thresh_splash_thumb.jpg so most likely 21st aka monday otherwise I am utterly wrong. But Cake or death?
For people who keep asking when he is about to be released without actualy skimming through the pages which takes like maybe only 4 of your minutes(dear god lazy much) here >.>

Mirryon

01-20-2013

Yay! "Outside the box" mechanics! :3

ALEXKOND

01-20-2013

Finally some support that menaces my Sona as #1 support. Canīt wait until release

geylon

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussian13 View Post
looks so bad ass .but league need a male ranged kinda like ashe and sivir .
Ummm.... Ever heard of Varus?