Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendar7Asian

01-20-2013

I sense the nerfs coming from a mile away..........

NetherDrifter

01-20-2013

He looks like he can be played AP as well... I'm not entirely sure though. I'll give him a whirl when he's released he looks awesome!

Hashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftHandofGawd View Post
I want to like this char but Im thinking hes prob going to be forgettable. Flay seemed pretty goofy as he needed to be facing the direction you want to knock the enemies. His ult seems a bit too short range, and the graphics for it are pretty basic. Ult just looks so boring.
You can cast flay anywhere from the point of your character. So essentially, 360 degeress. His ult is centered on himself, and its a lot more fun when you know how to use it. 750 damage + a 99% slow? YES PLEASE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACDXX View Post
I really wish his ult was called "The Cage" it would be so much more epic
You obviously did not understand the reference. Go watch a few older prison movies.

Nemis007

01-20-2013

This champion is too op!!!!!!!!!!

Nakedtree

01-20-2013

,s

fr33f4ll

01-20-2013

more CC...the thing that killed WoW PVP...cool.

VG Pita Kid

01-20-2013

Alright, can I get a PBE'er or Rioter to answer this, don't wanna read 54 pages of comments, made it halfway and hadn't seen an official response.

Does HE need to kill to make the orbs spawn?

7DaysToRemember

01-20-2013

if Thresh is suppose to be support, then he is a very dangerous support. basic attack,pull(for both allies and enemy), and slow @.@

Aquus Solmene

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkjuice View Post
Alright, can I get a PBE'er or Rioter to answer this, don't wanna read 54 pages of comments, made it halfway and hadn't seen an official response.

Does HE need to kill to make the orbs spawn?
No, just be in the radius of the kill (aprox. 2000) to get the orbs to drop.
Champions and Big Minions always drop Souls.
Minions and Monsters have a 20% chance of dropping Souls.

In lane as support, when the ADC farms, Thresh gets **** tons of Souls, he IS meant for support, so.

DingoRabiit

01-20-2013

Four crowd control abilities?! Are you insane? Oh, and he can snowball by touching some dead bodies too
This champion is Compleatly overkitted, It doesnt matter how little damage he does, Or how much he gets nerfed, If he has THIS much CC, He's just rediculos!

What the hell kind of Money Grab is this champion?!
TOTALLY unfair Kit

And the new mechanic of letting allied champions have an EXTRA barrier+flash?! Dark Passage: Thresh hurls his lantern towards a target location. Nearby allies gain a shield while inside the lantern’s area of effect. Teammates who click the lantern will be pulled to Thresh.

Its a nice new mechanic, But ITS COMPLEATLEY UNFAIR FOR A CHAMPION TO HAVE SO MANY CROWD CONTROLLING ABILITIES!