Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BricksCreation

01-19-2013

Thresh and Hecarim, Brothers?

lillilnick

Recruiter

01-19-2013

now riot, just like with nami people will attempt to go AP or AD depending on what he scaled off of, and pelase do not nerf just because he can be effective as a damage role, just make the cool down longer if anything

lillilnick

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by allurian View Post
Gorgeous champ! His design is so complex.. cool! Plus, we really needed a support char
how??? we got nami just a few month ago, not we need but would like a new support champ

Umbral Knight

01-19-2013

He naturally get AP and ARMOR boost with passive give him some Magic Resist and you could tank him. So far the only ranged tank really. Can't wait to see him in action. Actually thinking of making him first buy. Hoping he will be very effective as Tank.

lillilnick

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Found Baron View Post
I am guessing this is suppose to be a counter to blitz? he seems really fun. I just hope he is not as weak as nami when she came out tho. Cant wait to play Thresh!
if you diddnt know, nami was nerfed before she even was released, before that she could prob compete againts most mage champs, i know i went mdi against a kat in mid and kept her in check with nami, but nah thats not weak at all, not like other champs can keep her in check

baronvonross

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbral Knight View Post
He naturally get AP and ARMOR boost with passive give him some Magic Resist and you could tank him. So far the only ranged tank really. Can't wait to see him in action. Actually thinking of making him first buy. Hoping he will be very effective as Tank.

Technically Galio is a ranged tank, though he is mana reliant (has very good poke with his q)

zeldaking

01-19-2013

Careful Riot, this champion can easily become overpowered

Vituperative

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMouth View Post
actually.. hes got such a long auto attack, i dont know why riot thinks hes going to be support..

if he is released and people play him anywhere but support i bet riot gonna nerf him.. which would then make me wonder why hes a support design at all..cuz his q activation (2nd time) has no benefit to a support other than to Kill Secure.

i still bet hes gonna be jungled a lot.
He is meant to be a Support, Top and Jungle, oh smart one. If you read up on him before this then you would've seen.
Also, his Q's second activation could be used to throw the Lantern to ensure that low/high-priority targets don't escape. C'mon, I don't even play ranked but I can see that far into what Riot was planning.

Also, to all the buttfrustrated people qq'ing that he looks like Hecarim or that they don't like his kit, why don't you try designing ~105 champions that are all completely unique without any reference to anything else that has ever been created, ever.

starmole

01-19-2013

This champ sounds super sweet and fun to play his look is phenomenal with an interesting back story, however I think that the back story could be rewritten to give more excitement to the reader. Just the thoughts of a fan.

ATadInsanes

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinterheim View Post
now that we got another support, could we PLEASE have an adc or a tank? :c
Thresh is a tank...