Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kushmoke

01-19-2013

seems like a support lee sin, him and fiddle could cleanup maybe with mixing ults

Kuru Nai Sah

01-19-2013

The art is captivating, it is exciting to see a support with complex role being portrayed from the beggining. Agressive champs are my characters but for people who like to remain more distant and safe it seems that this would be an reasonable choice aswell. Looking forward to the purchase, ty creators.

Kuru Nai Sah

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonsaku View Post
Anyone know if the armor gain is permanent? And how does the souls scale with the amount of armor gained?
The armor gain is permanent in reference to the abilities through "champions" in your profile, though remember abilities can still be altered.

God of Salad

01-19-2013

Sad that his ultimate has nothing to do with the fact that he is the "Chain Warden." Still looks like a very interesting champion and a lot of fun to play.

xShadowx

01-19-2013

Man that champion looks like so much fun! I'm too excited about it, very nice job Riot!

Hughie1987

01-19-2013

Im buying this guy I wish there was a set date! I dont really feel like from reading his abilities that he is only support. I bet you can get some crazy kills with him or at least alot of assists haha

FreeSnake

01-19-2013

It looks like his model drew a lot of inspiration from Nightmare Before Christmas.

madmanxx

01-19-2013

oh god so much cc..

KRYPTØNITE

01-19-2013

where is he???????

ShadosPhoenix

01-19-2013

For a few days after he comes out people won't have problems finding someone to play support