Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glaedien

01-18-2013

Somehow, I can't help but think of what would happen if a Lee Sin met an allied Thresh in lane.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Insta-buy, suits my playstyle to a tee.

Also he's the perfect thing to satiate me while blitz is perma banned

Enchu

01-18-2013

As a support player, I gotta say this guy looks like lotsa fun. Love the sound of that lantern ability in particular.

Very cool look to him as well.

Mumbo Jumb0

01-18-2013

Any idea when he'll be released?

Tazz

Adjudicator

01-18-2013

Like seeing my aggressive support champs, look forward to dominating bot lane with him soon

DeviantLoki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Awesome, look forward to buying him and owning with him soon.

Mysterage

01-18-2013

Aoooooo! Wow! Thresh looks absolute-a-****ing-mazing!!!

I have wanted a bad-ass support champ like this for soo, sooo long (the closest we have is uh..Taric? Yeah he's fabulous and outrageous and all, but...) I am going to insta-buy him as soon as he comes out, but could you line him up for a new skin? I do love the "underwater" themed skins, but not so much to really want to spend that extra $$$ on one right out of the gate, until its on sale, that is.

Oh and those abilities look great. I am already in love with how he will "fuel up" on the consumption of souls. But not cuz he's necessarily "evil"...he just has a job to do.

Shadow Isles forever!

TraxxofRain

01-18-2013

Thresh is a support? Dang... I usually don't play support, but with a design like that I may have to give it a try.

4SS4SS1NSRUL3

01-18-2013

There should be a skin for Thresh that is a reference to Ghost Rider, it just seems like it would fit really well with him. I keep remembering the Ghost Rider's insane cackle and thinking how fitting it would be with Thresh.

Cryptoxantin

01-18-2013

lol this is def gonna change the ban list. i bet shen will finnaly stop being insta banned in place of this guy