Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autistic Avenger

01-18-2013

thanks you got us a new support that non support players will be drawn to but i'm sure he can do more, but I can't wait to get him.

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

Me: ok this guy looks like a nice mage...........wait THAT A SUPPORT!? (mindblown)

Epicsts

01-18-2013

Can't wait, im only level 6 and this is my 3rd day being online, but i love playing support units. Also, how many IP will he cost?

A ButtFruit Tree

01-18-2013

Heccarim lost two legs?

WalmartLowPrice

01-18-2013

FINALLY a "Cool Looking" support champion!! All the current support champions are bland/weak-looking WOMEN and an ugly half-unicorn. Here's my review of this champion:

Thresh Theme & Skill set:
I like that the skills are not "regular" support abilities. It's great that Thresh explores new ways to help/support your team with these positioning-focused mechanics.

Art & Model:
I like that he looks related to Hecarim. It helps add consistency to what Shadow Isles champions should look like. And now Hecarim has a friend !

Lore:
I like that he is from the Shadow Isles. Anything outside mainland Valoran is always refreshing. However, the lore doesn't explain why he has entered the League of Legends. For some reason, Riot is not including this piece of information on recent champions including Elise (why did she join the League?).

Animations:
His "Box" ultimate looks poorly done & rushed. First, it's not even the shape of a box. Second, it looks like VEIGAR's Event Horizon. Hopefully, someone will make it look more unique to Thresh & his style.

Mendes224

01-18-2013

looks abit like hecarim great work riot

Porkchop Sandwch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

"Thresh"?

How nice that Riot decided to give Dennis Fong an homage

Ermumm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Decent range, tanky, ap, support/gank abilities. Ima play this guy adc

Passive - Decent defense
Q Positioning/Increased Auto damage
W - Positioning/Defense
E - Positioning
R - CC for kiting (Slow down bruisers that get near you)
Best adc ever

ironseraf

01-18-2013

Challenge for troll teams out there! Run Thresh, Blitzcrank, Singed, Volibear, and Lee Sin. See how far you guys can pull/toss/kick an enemy.

Fixrtech

01-18-2013

I must say that this whole absorbing of souls business I find offensive. The pentagon and the whole motif offends me. I know most won't care for this comment but I am seriously offended.
With all of the other champs I've seen or played this one bothers me the most. I am a little saddened that RIOT is not able to be imaginative as they were when they came up with champs like Teemo or Darius or any other of the great champs that they produced. Perhaps its time for a fan champ contest or something to shake up the mediocrity I see.